PDA

View Full Version : Limit vs. no-limit ROI at party

10-19-2005, 03:41 PM
I was just wondering, for those of you guys who have a lot of play on party's NL SnG's and Limit SnGs, how does your ROI compare between the two? Is NL easier to beat than limit at party?

TheNoodleMan
10-19-2005, 06:14 PM
It really doesn't matter what your ROI is because the hourly rate is going to be so much better in NLSNGs.
How long does a limit SNG take on party? The few times I have accidentally signed up for one they seemed to take forever.

Guthrie
10-19-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long does a limit SNG take on party? The few times I have accidentally signed up for one they seemed to take forever.

[/ QUOTE ]
I accidentally signed up for one a couple of weeks ago. It would probably still be running but I'm sure it was shut down in the purge.

jba
10-20-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I accidentally signed up for one a couple of weeks ago. It would probably still be running but I'm sure it was shut down in the purge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you guys just have ADD, i've played hundreds and the avg duration is 29 mins.