PDA

View Full Version : 10 hands from $100NL - Anyone wanna give em a look?

gulebjorn
10-19-2005, 10:57 AM
Hands 1-6 are from a TV Broadcast Table (0.50|1.00 No Limit on Prima Poker. Table is 8-handed.

Hand 1

Hero ($100) is in CO with 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
1 fold, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, 1 fold, Hero calls, SB calls, BB checks

Flop ($5): 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif
2 checks, MP1 bet $1, Hero raises to $4, 1 fold, BB pushes for $11.50, UTG+1 ($120) raises to $19, 1 fold, Hero calls.

Turn ($37.50 and $15): 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $10, UTG+1 calls

River ($37.50 and $35): T /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Both check.

Hand 2

Hero is UTG+1 ($123) with 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif
1 fold, Hero calls, 4 folds, SB calls, BB checks

Flop ($3): 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif
2 checks, Hero checks

Turn ($3): 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
2 checks, Hero bets $2, SB ($64) raises to $4, BB folds, Hero raises to $12, SB folds

Hand 3

Hero ($127) is BB with T /images/graemlins/heart.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif
4 folds, Button ($106) raises to $3, SB folds, Hero calls

Flop ($6.50): 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Hero checks, Button bets $4, Hero calls

Turn ($14.50): 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Button bets $8, Hero calls

River ($30.50): J /images/graemlins/club.gif
Both check.

Hand 4
Table is now 7-handed.
Hero ($143) is MP1 with 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
2 folds, Hero raises to $4, 3 folds, BB ($86) calls

Flop ($8.50): 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB folds.

Hand 5
Still 7-handed
Hero ($148) is UTG with 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB checks

Flop ($4.50): 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
BB checks, Hero bets $2, 2 folds, BB ($108) calls

Turn ($8.50): 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif
BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB calls

River ($18.50): A /images/graemlins/spade.gif
BB bets $15, Hero calls.

Hand 6
MP2 posts initial blind of $1.
Hero is Button with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
2 folds, MP2 checks, 2 folds, Hero calls, SB folds, BB checks

Flop ($3.50): 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
BB ($63) bets $3, 1 fold, Hero calls

Turn ($9.50): 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
BB bets $8, Hero folds.

Hands 7-10 are from a $100NL ring game

Hand 7

Hero ($101) is MP3 with A /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif
UTG ($29) raises to $4, 3 folds, Hero calls, 5 folds

Flop ($9.50): 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif
Both check

Turn ($9.50): T /images/graemlins/club.gif
UTG bets $6, Hero calls

River ($21.50): J /images/graemlins/spade.gif
UTG checks, Hero bets $7, UTG folds

Hand 8

Hero ($106) is LP with 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif
4 folds, MP3 calls, Hero calls, CO folds, Button ($174) raises to $5, blinds fold, MP3 folds, Hero calls

Flop ($12.50): A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Hero bets $10, Button raises to $30, Hero calls

Turn ($72.50): 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Hero checks, Button pushes, Hero calls

River: ($213): 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Hand 9

Hero ($207) is Button with K /images/graemlins/spade.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif
3 folds, MP2 ($57) raises to $2, 3 folds, Hero calls, blinds fold

Flop ($5.50): 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
MP2 bets $1, Hero calls

Turn ($7.50): 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif
MP2 bets $1, Hero raises to $6, MP2 folds

Hand 10

Hero ($213) is BB with 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif A /images/graemlins/spade.gif
6 folds, Button raises to $3, SB folds, Hero calls

Flop ($6.50): 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif
Button bets $3, Hero raises to $9, Button raises to $28, Hero folds.

Thanks for reading this thing. Comments are welcome. Results will follow after discussion.

10-19-2005, 02:09 PM
I'll comment on a couple here.
Hand 1 - I would muck this preflop. I see no reason at all to play this hand. That said, I would bet more on the turn. I know you said the sidepot was only 10, but you are eligible for the whole pot which is 52.50. I would bet around 25-30 on the turn and check on the river if called.

Hand 3 - I would probably play this more aggressively. The Button could have any hand here, I would definitely reraise preflop and take control of the hand. If you just call preflop, I would lead out on the flop and see if my hand is good. Just calling down I think would maximize your losses in the event your hand isn't good.

Hand 8 - I like how you played this. However, how would you play it if you miss on the turn?

Hand 9 - I definitely wouldn't fold this preflop. You have a decent hand with position and it's only a minraise. I don't know why you would recommend folding this. Also, I would raise on the flop. That bet is definitely weak, and its following a minraise preflop. I raise on the flop.

gulebjorn
10-19-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 8 - I like how you played this. However, how would you play it if you miss on the turn?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm checking the turn. If he calls the flop, he's probably calling the turn. Betting the turn makes no sense if I have no fold equity.

gulebjorn
10-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Hand 1
UTG+1 shows: King of Spades, 6 of Spades
UTG+1 wins $38.48 from the main pot
UTG+1 wins $72.50 from side pot 1

Hand 3
Button shows: 5 of Hearts, 8 of Hearts
Hero wins $29.00 from the main pot

Hand 5
BB shows: 2 of Clubs, 5 of Diamonds
BB wins $46.10 from the main pot

Hand 8
Button shows: Ace of Clubs, Ace of Diamonds
Hero wins $213.40 from the main pot

I imagine he was pretty pissed off after this one /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hand 10
Button shows: Jack of Hearts, 9 of Spades
Button wins $42.30 from the main pot

This must be the craziest bluff I've seen in a while.