PDA

View Full Version : Absolute (anyone?) poker

10-19-2005, 06:02 AM
I played at Absolute Poker and it's rigged! The cards just don't normally fall the way that they do at Absolute. I played at the Bodog Poker site and it seemed to be OK. I have played for many years and Absolute Poker is to be AVOIDED, among many other crooked so called poker web sites. You must remember, all poker web sites that offer real money play CAN NOT be operated from within the borders of the USA so that should tell you something (and that something should be that online poker sites that offer real money play are not monitored nor regulated by anyone with any integrity whatsoever! Most of the sites are operated from Costa Rica and if you have been there, you'll know what I mean by lawlessness being generally and/or widely accepted practice. Many other sites are run from Canada and we all know that Canada accepts terrorist groups and other outlaws as bona-fide citizens to come live in their cold country. The only gambling web sites that may have some integrity are, perhaps, operated from England, but they will not allow American citizens to gamble at their web sites if those American citizens are connecting with a computer from within the borders of the USA. So be careful, brothers and sisters, and don't take these online poker web sites seriously...and for God's sake, DON'T SEND THEM ANY MONEY!!!
Have a nice day.
AAAKKNICEHAND

BarronVangorToth
10-19-2005, 07:27 AM
Fortunately, while they are obviously rigged, there is a glitch on Absolute Poker which accidentally transfers to my Neteller account quite a few dollars on quite a regular basis (totaling many thousands just this year).

But I can see why you wouldn't play there if you weren't benefitted by this glitch.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

tomdemaine
10-19-2005, 08:24 AM
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/tinfoilhat-33779.jpg

You'll be safe with this.

benfranklin
10-19-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fortunately, while they are obviously rigged, there is a glitch on Absolute Poker which accidentally transfers to my Neteller account quite a few dollars on quite a regular basis (totaling many thousands just this year).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a glitch. They obviously haven't turned your doom switch on yet.

Niediam
10-19-2005, 12:56 PM
OMG! Last night I played Absolute 2/4 and lost like $200... I then went over to Bodog and played 3/6 and 5/10 and won $250. THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE!!!!! I'm going to sue Absolute right away. OMG!!! Thanks for letting me know man.