PDA

View Full Version : bike note update

meleader2
10-19-2005, 01:01 AM
as some of you might remember i received a note on my bicycle about not locking it to a lamppost on the outskirts of a neighbor's lawn. most of you agreed that something needed to be done.

i cannot find the link to it, but tonight i snapped:

my friends and i had just finished carving pumpkins and were drinking on the porch across the street / listening to music at a REASONABLE level. That SUV pulls into the neighbor's driveway and the owner of the house goes inside. ten minutes later he comes out, screams across the street "i called the cops about the noise, turn it down!".

we exchanged words. this was 5 hours ago.

as of right now, the neighbor has four slashed tires. good luck getting to work tomorrow, buddy.

Exitonly
10-19-2005, 01:03 AM
uh, i can't see how this possibly turns out good for you.

Good luck though.

Nick B.
10-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Wow, you guys really are [censored] stupid.

10-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Well that was definitely the mature way to handle things.

razor
10-19-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NLSoldier
10-19-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Good luck though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooga
10-19-2005, 01:06 AM
First off, what time were you out there drinking? Secondly, a noise level that may seem REASONABLE for you may not be for the rest of the neighborhood. Third, I had suspicions that you were an inconsiderate idiot meathead based on the first bike note post, and so I thank you for confirming them with this latest post. It is people like you that make others' lives miserable.

BradleyT
10-19-2005, 01:16 AM
What kinda noise do tires make when you slash them?

gamblore99
10-19-2005, 01:39 AM
When someone calls the cops of you, the correct response is to go on twoplustwo and bitch about it. Not go tire slashing.

PoBoy321
10-19-2005, 01:41 AM
Interestingly enough, I'm not that surprised by this. I mean, if I expected this from anyone, I'd expect this from the guy who got a BJ from a homeless guy for $1 then paid him $5.

Exitonly
10-19-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Interestingly enough, I'm not that surprised by this. I mean, if I expected this from anyone, I'd expect this from the guy who got a BJ from a homeless guy for $1 then paid him $5.

[/ QUOTE ]

if that's not a joke, link?

siccjay
10-19-2005, 01:42 AM
Eh, I don't believe you.

ChipWrecked
10-19-2005, 01:47 AM
Good thing you're in NY, because in the South, the neighbor's play now would be to burn your friend's house down.

GuyOnTilt
10-19-2005, 01:49 AM
Slashing his tires was a really immature dick move.

GoT

PoBoy321
10-19-2005, 01:53 AM
Bum blowjob (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3600721&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

imported_anacardo
10-19-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
as some of you might remember i received a note on my bicycle about not locking it to a lamppost on the outskirts of a neighbor's lawn. most of you agreed that something needed to be done.

i cannot find the link to it, but tonight i snapped:

my friends and i had just finished carving pumpkins and were drinking on the porch across the street / listening to music at a REASONABLE level. That SUV pulls into the neighbor's driveway and the owner of the house goes inside. ten minutes later he comes out, screams across the street "i called the cops about the noise, turn it down!".

we exchanged words. this was 5 hours ago.

as of right now, the neighbor has four slashed tires. good luck getting to work tomorrow, buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This = passive-aggressive, nancy-boy bullshit.

Either tell him to put up his dukes, or (BEST PLAY ALERT:) Get on with your life.

Enjoy your visit to jail!

10-19-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Good thing you're in NY, because in the South, the neighbor's play now would be to burn your friend's house down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me this isn't meant to inflame Suh-thren-uhs, suh. Ah take pow-ful uffence when tha region uv mah burr-thin is stare-ree-oh-typed and uh-tacked.

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

GuyOnTilt
10-19-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
uh-tacked.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good Schneider impression. Props.

GoT

ChipWrecked
10-19-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me this isn't meant to inflame Suh-thren-uhs, suh. Ah take pow-ful uffence when tha region uv mah burr-thin is stare-ree-oh-typed and uh-tacked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: OZ

I didn't mean that far South /images/graemlins/grin.gif

shant
10-19-2005, 02:12 AM
The play here was a pretty easy defenestration.

10-19-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: OZ

I didn't mean that far South /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Suh, at tha risk uv ah-fendin' ya'll, Ah wuz ree-furrin' tah tha South in witch mah Momma (bless her ole soul) done give me burrth. Tha ree-gin witch ah still hold close to mah heart. Tha ree-gin of this grate nashun witch ree-seeves mo-ah then just a few down rite nasty commints.

Now, az to tha land of Oz, well thass a ref-runce to tha a-ree-ah in witch ah now ree-zide. It seems tah be mows-ly made up uv smoke n' mere-uhs. And it's run by fokes who rilly ain't whut they pur-pote tah be.

In summ-ashun, ahm gunna cahn-clude ya'll wuzn't meenin' no hahm or dis-pair-inashun. In witch case, suh, I dew offuh muh sin-sear-est uh-poly-gees and if'n ya'll evuh fines yo fine-self in muh neck uv tha woods, please drop on by and we'll sit n' sip a while.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bdohaney
10-19-2005, 03:03 AM
Other than the standard YSSCKY... Great job. Now instead of him just calling the cops about you playing music loud (which they usually stop by, make sure there is no one underage or drugs and leave you with a warning, unless they have been there before), you get the cops to come ARREST you and throw the cuffs on you, read you your rights and book you. Wow. You handled that one well. Hey, on the good side, in the long run, you will probably get to spend a lot of time with your "#1 grandpa".

SCfuji
10-19-2005, 03:04 AM
1MM points for bravery. 0 points for intelligence.

JaBlue
10-19-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1MM points for bravery. 0 points for intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

bravery != stupidity

[if he doesn't consider the consequences, it is not bravery]

DMACM
10-19-2005, 03:39 AM
Ill write the dissenting opinion. I think you did the right thing here. The way I see it you "limped in" by playing your music at a reasonable level. He raised you by calling the cops-this was out of line- the only move left for you is to go "over the top" by slashing his tires. No way am I folding here.

shant
10-19-2005, 03:42 AM
I really hope you get [censored] for that post.

Exitonly
10-19-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I really hope you get [censored] for that post.

[/ QUOTE ]

scott8
10-19-2005, 03:44 AM
Why not just kill him?

[censored]
10-19-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ill write the dissenting opinion. I think you did the right thing here. The way I see it you "limped in" by playing your music at a reasonable level. He raised you by calling the cops-this was out of line- the only move left for you is to go "over the top" by slashing his tires. No way am I folding here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could all of you newbie retards stop using the stupid poker cliches to describe other events. They are not funny. They are not cute. They are stupid and I hate them and they make me very angry.

That's it i'm updating the OOT guidelines.

I mean if it's not one thing with you people it's another.

edfurlong
10-19-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could all of you newbie retards stop using the stupid poker cliches to describe other events. They are not funny. They are not cute. They are stupid and I hate them and they make me very angry. If you can't follow these instructions get the [censored] off my forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the time limit on newbie retard?

daveymck
10-19-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could all of you newbie retards stop using the stupid poker cliches to describe other events. They are not funny. They are not cute. They are stupid and I hate them and they make me very angry. If you can't follow these instructions get the [censored] off my forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the time limit on newbie retard?

[/ QUOTE ]

10,000 posts.

Randy_Refeld
10-19-2005, 04:36 AM
point made---- post deleted

Tron
10-19-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you can't follow these instructions get the [censored] off my forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not your forum. Being a moderator to clean up this forum does not make it yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

It sure as hell won't be your forum if you keep up with this kind of talk.

zephed
10-19-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was just about to ask you to do that.

kurosh
10-19-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You're bluffing. That ace could not have helped you. I raise. All-in, bitch. You call, it's all over baby. So, HOLD'EM OR FOLD'EM?

Klepton
10-19-2005, 06:06 AM
rule #9