PDA

View Full Version : nip/tuck carver?

jonoo
10-18-2005, 11:43 PM
I dont know how many of you watch this amazing show but i just finished watching the new episode and got to thinking about who the real carver is. a few names that were thrown around were the new Dr. (cant remember his name right now), matt, and kimber. anyone have any ideas?

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-18-2005, 11:47 PM
My wife's convinced it's the new guy. Either way, the fact that the latest victim was Rhona Mitra was perfect, if not a bit predictable.

jonoo
10-18-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My wife's convinced it's the new guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
so is my roommate, but he was living and working in atl the first 2 seasons.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-18-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he was living and working in atl the first 2 seasons.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I said. He does make perfect sense to be the carver, but only if you can accept this one gaping hole.

[censored]
10-19-2005, 12:00 AM
This is an absolutely great show. I'm looking to pick up season 1 on DVD. F/X is well their way to becoming the mass cable version of HBO if they would work on getting a few more original series of the ground.

As for the carver. No idea I missed enough episodes that I want to wait for the DVD's.

B Dids
10-19-2005, 09:57 AM
I tired to watch this today to see if it got better, since people are ravingg.

It didn't, it's lousy and thinks that it's being clever when it isn't. I do not understand the type at all.

jakethebake
10-19-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It didn't, it's lousy and thinks that it's being clever when it isn't. I do not understand the type at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked the first season. Since then they've felt the need to try to make each episoide more shocking than the last so it's just shark jump after shark jump.

FWIW, the new Dr. Whatsisname also may have had access to Christian's condom to plant when they had that foursome.

samjjones
10-19-2005, 10:16 AM
Kelly Carlson is absolutely smoking hot. This is a good show.

dynamite
10-19-2005, 01:18 PM
I just watched this show for the first time last night. I thought it would be stupid, but I really liked it. I think it's kimber.

PTjvs
10-19-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally dislike this show, but do see some of the qualities that make others such big fans.

Big Business
10-19-2005, 02:00 PM
I think it is either the new doctor or my sleeper right now is Liz. I think the new doctor is the one they want you to believe it is and then the swerve will be Liz.

The writer of the show said it will not be a random person and someone that we have met on the show before.

Also, for those of you wanting to pick up the first season they have it at Best Buy for 14.99 and on amazon for 19.99..pretty cheap for a season and the show is awesome!

B Dids
10-19-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally dislike this show, but do see some of the qualities that make others such big fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand why people like it. It's shocking, hot chicks, but to claim that it's anything other than entertaining trash is silly.

People watched Melrose, people loved Melrose, but nobody ever claimed that Melrose was the best show on TV. I see people actually acting like the writing on this show is decent or something.

ScottyP431
10-19-2005, 09:13 PM
You watch the OC, you have no right to criticize anything on TV ever. The writing on nip tuck is wittier than anything on TV excluding HBO, and probably including hbo. They have way more interesting stories and creative plot/character arcs. Comparing melrose to Nip Tuck is absurd.

MasterShakes
10-19-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm leaning toward Kimber, but it's only because there is absolutely no reason to suspect her in the story.

I think Liz would be an extremely straightforward choice by the writers, given her knowledge of how to use the necessary medication.

The new doctor would be pretty straightforward too.

Matt is a definite possibility, especially given the new revelation in this episode about Christian's family history.

KingCon
10-20-2005, 12:38 AM
I think it is the DR from season 2 that traded his car for Kimber for a couple of episodes.

Big Business
10-20-2005, 11:19 AM
I think that Dr. is in jail after trying to cut Christian's face off and passing out on gas. He was always played up as a big screw up anyway, so I really don't see him being that smart.

You have to think that it is going to be character they can do without, but still have some significance. You know right away it won't be any major characters,but maybe a big side character.

My new conspiracy theory is that it is the woman cop. I think she carved herself to help out Christian and the heat would be off of her.

B Dids
10-20-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm ignoring for just for the sake of my own sanity, but yes. I don't even watch The OC regularly, but the writing on it is MUCH better than Nip/Tuck.