PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Hand Histories

Legend27
06-03-2003, 06:48 AM
I requested about 8 different hand histories of 100 hands for my poker tracker stats and I never got them. I requested them from about 8pm et to 3am et and never got them. Is there any way I can email support and ask them to email me all the hand histories of hands I played in?

Mike Haven
06-03-2003, 08:30 AM
yes - write to support@partypoker.com and ask them for the hand histories of all the hands you have played in /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

they will tell you if they can do it

Rockfish
06-03-2003, 03:12 PM
I have noticed that you cannot get a bulk hand history when they have 5,000 players on line at the same time...

I called them last night after using the pop-up window to request bulk hand histories about 20 times with no response. I have also e-mailed them at times, but have had better success when I have called.

This morning I have all the hand histories I requested in my in-box, and although I had to call them, and the fellow who answered the phone had a rather thick accent (they all seem to, as I've called a couple of times), I did get the hand histories.

Having to call to get hand histories is a pain. However, in defense of Party Poker, I suspect that they never imagined they would generate so much business with a single TV advertisement. When their server is very busy they have a hard time keeping up, but the games are good enough that I feel it is worth the extra inconvenience.

Rockfish

Inthacup
06-03-2003, 03:32 PM
However, in defense of Party Poker, I suspect that they never imagined they would generate so much business with a single TV advertisement.

I wish I could say this is true. I talked to their CEO in March and he said that they were expecting a "significant" increase in traffic over the next few months. They knew it was coming. Party has a good thing going, and their numbers will definitely shoot up after June 11, but they're already drifting away from the things that made them so big(deposit bonuses, referal bonuses) while providing sub-par customer service. If paradise starts advertising or offering deposit bonuses of their own, then I foresee Party losing a significan chunk of the market share they hold right now.

Legend27
06-03-2003, 11:29 PM
I emailed party and empire to ask if they would could still send me the hand histories. It's been 24 hours and no reply from either. I talked to live help but there were of no help what so ever. I guess I'll have to call them tomorrow if I still haven't got them.