PDA

View Full Version : Daryn & sfer...the OOT black-n-white cookie.

27offsuit
10-18-2005, 10:28 PM
What's with the sudden surge in colored names?

Is it the 2+2 version of cowboy boots?

I find it very metrosexual.

JihadOnTheRiver
10-18-2005, 10:30 PM
I like the idea of colors, but there should be some sort of code. I have no idea what the standards would be or who would vote, but there should be something out there to make sense of it.

Klepton
10-18-2005, 10:35 PM
there should be no black names at all.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/reservoir_dogs/lawrence_tierney/dogs.jpg

No, I tried it before & it didn't work! I had four guys fighting over Mr. Black! Nobody knows each other, so nobody backs down! No.

Klepton
10-18-2005, 10:36 PM
the suggestion i had for the colors was either each region (LA, NV, NYC, MA, FL, WI, midwest) or each forum that someone posts in the most.

kyro
10-18-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the suggestion i had for the colors was either each region (LA, NV, NYC, MA, FL, WI, midwest) or each forum that someone posts in the most.

[/ QUOTE ]

those are both awesome ideas.

jason_t
10-18-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is it the 2+2 version of cowboy boots?

I find it very metrosexual.

[/ QUOTE ]

So far they seem to be given to big posters that are close to at least one moderator.

rusellmj
10-18-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Evan is changing them for some of his friends. I think the criteria is you have to ask him in person or via AIM.

tom441lbk
10-18-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Evan is changing them for some of his friends. I think the criteria is you have to ask him in person or via AIM.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish i was popular enough to get a colored name /images/graemlins/frown.gif

10-18-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have to do more than ask, if you know what I mean.

<makes dick sucking motions>

27offsuit
10-18-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have to do more than ask, if you know what I mean.

<makes dick sucking motions>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm seeing hot pink in your future.

IndieMatty
10-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Pretty soon, red will be the new black. Retro baby.

B Dids
10-18-2005, 10:50 PM
I was going for Gray,but it ended up blackish.

10-18-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there should be no black names at all.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/reservoir_dogs/lawrence_tierney/dogs.jpg

No, I tried it before & it didn't work! I had four guys fighting over Mr. Black! Nobody knows each other, so nobody backs down! No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How about if i'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.

oreogod
10-18-2005, 11:13 PM
I should be the real black and white cookie...like so:

<font color="black">ore</font><font color="white">og</font><font color="black">od</font>

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-18-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I should be the real black and white cookie...like so:

<font color="black">ore</font><font color="white">og</font><font color="black">od</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Very nice. I like the idea about the colors being for different geographical regions. I'm not sure there are enough good/distinct colors for a decent correlation to a good number of locations.

Cancer Merchant
10-19-2005, 01:58 AM
Time to revisit the hankey code (http://www.drizzle.com/~elf/faqs/hankies.html) . This will require two-tone names, of course.

shant
10-19-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How about if i'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry homie.

ChipWrecked
10-19-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry homie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're more Mr. Lavender.

Richard Tanner
10-19-2005, 02:09 AM
Being Popular has little to do with it.

Cody