PDA

View Full Version : Doyle takes a spill

10-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Brunson took a fall early on at his WPT event at the Bellagio. Apparently, he was in the corner of the Fontana Lounge where some of the action is taking place. He fell and the room heard a loud THUMP. Play stopped as his friends ran to his aid. He got up fine and slowly made his way to the featured table. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief to see that Doyle was OK.

Quicksilvre
10-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Whoops.

Did he say "I'll be a sunburned sonofabitch!"?

10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
That sucks... I am really glad that he is okay. He is such a big guy, tall too... would have been a LONG way down.

Klepton
10-18-2005, 05:21 PM
this is one of the worst news updates i've ever read in my life.

TomHimself
10-18-2005, 06:07 PM
WTF? 420 entrants and 100 make the money? that is wayyyy to flat IMO

TheMainEvent
10-18-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

UATrewqaz
10-18-2005, 07:02 PM
It's clear he's been having some mobility problems for awhile, I see him on crutches alot (at least on TV) and he is a pretty top heavy guy at this point.

Hope he's ok.

send_the_msg
10-18-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Brunson took a fall early on at his WPT event at the Bellagio. Apparently, he was in the corner of the Fontana Lounge where some of the action is taking place. He fell and the room heard a loud THUMP. Play stopped as his friends ran to his aid. He got up fine and slowly made his way to the featured table. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief to see that Doyle was OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

if that was caught on film, someone needs to make an avatar out of it

Sponger15SB
10-18-2005, 07:48 PM
bump

Can we get an update? Are you sure doyle is ok?

I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS NOW

tonypaladino
10-18-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if that was caught on film, someone needs to make an avatar out of it

[/ QUOTE ]

you're a dick

tek
10-19-2005, 12:19 AM
He needs a scooter (http://www.thescooterstore.com/PPC/ppc_mobilityscooters_scooter.asp?gcid=S14558x011&k eyword=scooter&code=INT0105P11)

youtalkfunny
10-19-2005, 01:32 AM
He had a Scooter, the one time I saw him in person (ten years ago?).

That was before he won his big "lose 100 pounds" bet.

Drop a hundred, and I bet it feels damned good to get out of that Scooter.

FrankStallone
10-19-2005, 12:37 PM
someone fell. where? thats awesome

Johnnyj580
10-19-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He needs a scooter (http://www.thescooterstore.com/PPC/ppc_mobilityscooters_scooter.asp?gcid=S14558x011&k eyword=scooter&code=INT0105P11)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that 'Sklanky' guy is quite the loser.

As for Doyle falling, all I can say is, "SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

tek
10-19-2005, 02:00 PM
I've fallen and I can't get up (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I've_fallen_and_I_can't_get_up)

dibbs
10-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Feel free to make your fourth post an update of his bowell movements. Thanks.

bohemian
10-19-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur.

lighterjobs
10-20-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whoops.

Did he say "I'll be a sunburned sonofabitch!"?

[/ QUOTE ]

heh.

10-20-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I was about to question that, when I realized you didn't mean the news was bad, but rather the fact that someone posted it is bad. I agree.

Lafortezza
10-21-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've fallen and I can't get up (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I've_fallen_and_I_can't_get_up)

[/ QUOTE ]The last line makes it all worthwhile.

AEKDBet
10-23-2005, 06:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that 'Sklanky' guy is quite the loser.

As for Doyle falling, all I can say is, "SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,SSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, SSSSSSSSSSSS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, took me a second.

Pea...

Tear....

http://www.pantheon.org/areas/gallery/folklore/folklore/griffin.gif