PDA

View Full Version : Crap On Your Bed

Jeffage
10-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Every night I go through this process whereby I remove copious amounts of clothes, papers, books and other miscellaneous crap from my bed and place it on my desk chair so I can get 5 hrs of sleep after a 6 hour (censored) session. Then in the morning, I throw the crap on my bed again. This is really awful, esp. when you are just so ready to go to bed and you have to move all this stuff. Why don't I just clean up and stop doing this once and for all? Does anyone else do this BS?

Jeff

dcasper70
10-18-2005, 08:38 AM
I used to have the same problem. Then I started going to bed 15 minutes after my wife. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vavavoom
10-18-2005, 08:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to have the same problem. Then I started going to bed 15 minutes after my wife. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

spamuell
10-18-2005, 08:44 AM
I used to have this exact problem, now I just put everything on the floor.

Exitonly
10-18-2005, 08:46 AM
I have so much [censored] on my bed, i just don't bother to clean it anymore. And i just lay on my bed East-West, instead of North-South.

Such a lazy bastard.

Blarg
10-18-2005, 08:47 AM
I think almost everyone else does this BS. "Later" is always the best time to get around to cleaning up those little odds and ends, so they can pile up to staggering heights if you turn your back on them. We all know this and most of us let it happen anyway. Who doesn't have maybe a garage that needs cleaning, a lawn that needs work, a messy drawer or closet, a couple of shirts that needs ironing, a pile of papers on a desk somewhere or in a corner, etc.

We all need a robotic personal secretary/maid/cook/gardener or something. What a wonderful future it would be if you could just drop your socks or whatever and say, "Let the robot worry about it!"

pokerdirty
10-18-2005, 08:49 AM
i seriously thought the direction of this thread was going somewhere else when i clicked it...

imported_The Vibesman
10-18-2005, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i seriously thought the direction of this thread was going somewhere else when i clicked it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I don't know if I'm relieved or disappointed.

To the OP, I used to do this too, but I've somewhat gotten out of the habit. Used to get a kick out of the buddies that would stop by and see my bed and say, "How the hell do you sleep with all that crap on your bed?" as if it was impossible to move.

jakethebake
10-18-2005, 09:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have so much [censored] on my bed, i just don't bother to clean it anymore. And i just lay on my bed East-West, instead of North-South.

Such a lazy bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just lay the stuff on your bed North-South? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

dibbs
10-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Hahaha this is a perpetual process with me. About once a week I manage to file away everything, but this neatness only lasts about 24 hours. Sometimes when Im too tired only the books phones etc make it off the bed, screw the clothes.

diebitter
10-18-2005, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
have so much [censored] on my bed, i just don't bother to clean it anymore. And i just lay on my bed East-West, instead of North-South.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we talking lay-lines and stuff here?

Cos I hate that tree-hugging, hippy crap.

Exitonly
10-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Because my computer chair is near the bottom of the bed, so thats where i throw all my stuff. And since it's all clumped at the bottom, now ij ust sleep on the top part.

IndieMatty
10-18-2005, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha this is a perpetual process with me. About once a week I manage to file away everything, but this neatness only lasts about 24 hours. Sometimes when Im too tired only the books phones etc make it off the bed, screw the clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread makes me feel more normal. Why don't we just hang up/put away the cloths? These are the bigger questions.

mslif
10-18-2005, 09:33 AM
wow, I have the exact opposite problem. I am too much of a neat freak. Clothes are always hung, bed is always made, desk is always clean... I am way too organized.

jakethebake
10-18-2005, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread makes me feel more normal. Why don't we just hang up/put away the cloths? These are the bigger questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, Matty. You bring home your neatly laundered & folded clothes from your cleaners (what was their name by the way?) and just dump them on the bed? Why?

sfer
10-18-2005, 09:34 AM
How is this post not about Cleveland Steamers?

Paluka
10-18-2005, 09:34 AM
I have a friend who is known for the absurd items he has been found sleeping with on his bed. My favorite was a huge papercutter.

IndieMatty
10-18-2005, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, Matty. You bring home your neatly laundered & folded clothes from your cleaners (what was their name by the way?) and just dump them on the bed? Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. How about cloths that I have worn and have not yet brought to the cleaners?

As for my wonderful adoring cleaners, no I have not yet found out their names, but I spent 15 minutes there on Saturday helping the youngin with her math homework with the pure intent of trying to see a name somewhere on the text.

Aces McGee
10-18-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I have a friend who is known for the absurd items he has been found sleeping with on his bed. My favorite was a huge papercutter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. I certainly cannot top that, but in college, my roommate woke up, on multiple occasions, to the crackling of paper, only to look over and see me sleeping amongst various notes and textbooks and other items. Not because I fell asleep while studying, but because I never bothered cleaning my bed off, as long as there was room for me to fit in it.

-McGee

B Dids
10-18-2005, 10:55 AM
I constantly do this. Clothes move from bed to baskets to floor somethings, but not often in closet. I try to be good and keep it tidy, but it doesn't work nearly often enough.

10-18-2005, 10:58 AM
I usually use the toilet when I take a [censored]. YMMV, I guess...

Dominic
10-18-2005, 12:43 PM
based on the title of this thread, i was expecting something much more interesting.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Potential solutions:
http://www.awpbutcherblock.com/images/Photo%20Album/Kids%20workbench%20table%20screen%20size.JPG
http://www.rdswebsite.com/Shelving.jpg

jakethebake
10-18-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Potential solutions:
http://www.awpbutcherblock.com/images/Photo%20Album/Kids%20workbench%20table%20screen%20size.JPG
http://www.rdswebsite.com/Shelving.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap! Where can you find something like that? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-18-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Holy crap! Where can you find something like that? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know - probably on the internet.

swede123
10-18-2005, 01:07 PM
http://www.funky-beds.co.uk/images/space_rocket_bed_250.jpg

B Dids
10-18-2005, 01:09 PM
The issue isn't really not having a place to put stuff, it's not putting stuff where it goes. At least for me.

BoogerFace
10-18-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
based on the title of this thread, i was expecting something much more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]