All you need to do is use deposit code
300MATCH on your next real money deposit
and get 100% up to $300* bonus.
This promotion will be valid from October
19th 00:01am ET until October 20th 11:59pm ET

*Terms and conditions apply

Sponger15SB
10-18-2005, 03:09 AM
So should everyone still stay tuned for the $700 match bonus or does that look like its not happening anymore?

jaxUp
10-18-2005, 03:13 AM
Time limit to clear?

1337 skills
10-18-2005, 03:15 AM
10 days.

10-18-2005, 03:16 AM
Here (http://www.empirepoker.com/offer/300match.htm) says 20x /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

froggy527
10-18-2005, 03:21 AM
He forgot to mention that its a 20x to clear!

1337 skills
10-18-2005, 03:26 AM
Oh yeah that too. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10-18-2005, 03:34 AM
Quote:
"
If you cash out any amount from your EmpirePoker.com account during the Bonus Period you will be ineligible for the deposit bonus.
"

This means if I cash out right now i'm ok, right? just not after the bonus actually starts, right?

SCfuji
10-18-2005, 03:37 AM
seems that you have until the 19th (midnight) to cashout.

yct
10-18-2005, 03:39 AM
20x = *yawn*

Aytumious
10-18-2005, 03:57 AM
Methinks the end draws nigh for Empire.

vabogee
10-18-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't understand why ANYONE would still play there when party has all the action tables, with the exact same software.

TylerD
10-18-2005, 04:05 AM
why only give 10 days to clear it? bye empire.

trentcroad
10-18-2005, 04:51 AM
Id expect this sort of thing from multi, but 20x.
Common Empire!

Overdrive
10-18-2005, 05:36 AM
Six thousand hands in ten days for this 20x bull reload /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Empire - why don't you just kill yourself and get it over with already?

Oh wait, that IS what you are trying to do, excuse me...

Losing all
10-18-2005, 06:27 AM
After doing the multi 10,000 for $500 I can tell you 20x sucks even worse than it sounds.

swedeD
10-18-2005, 06:36 AM
I will never do a 20 x bonus again at a party poker "skin". I'm still doing the 500 Multipoker bonus. I rather stop playing poker than do it again. Multitabling against other tight multitabling asses is just as boring as poker can be.

OrianasDaad
10-18-2005, 08:08 AM
I'd do this one, but 10 days for 6000 raked hands is a little stiff. Multi's 20x bonuses are always 20-day bonuses.

If you are planning on clearing this at .50/1, as many microlimit whores will, realize that you'll have to play between 12,000(best) and 18,000(worst) hands in 10 days to clear this bonus.

AlexTrue
10-18-2005, 08:43 AM
I will just work out the bonus. Though the competition is really tough $300 are worth to fight for. It's only 600 rh per day. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-18-2005, 08:52 AM
Well, if i wouldn't have fulltime job maybe i could then do this, but now i'm going to skip this. 600rh per day, huh..

stlip
10-18-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm not going to bother. I gave them a chance with last week's $100 reload. I had hoped the number of players might go from 8,000 in the evening right after the party split to 12k to 15k once a bonus was in force that you weren't getting at Party.

I thought if that happened there might still be hope for the skins and the potential for a bloody bonus war that would be what Party deserved. Instead, nothing happened, still a little more than 8,000 is the peak I see at times I play on Empire.

I played a couple of sessions of 1/2 and 1/2 6 max and decided not to even bother trying to clear it. I took most of my money out of Empire (good news, two withdrawals, both have been same as always).

lumpy19
10-18-2005, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I'm skipping this one and sending their CS(if they have such a thing) a little email. If it's going to be 20x(which I'm ok with) at least give me a month to do it.

Spartan1983
10-18-2005, 09:47 AM
20x, bull$$$$, that was enough to make me cashout my remaining stake in Empire.

aucu
10-18-2005, 10:14 AM
20x is a bit harsh.
Just finnished the EB 200x10 that wasn't bad but there are more BW's than ever. I only saw maybe 3 genuine fish the whole time.

I'll do this bonus but not for a full $300

10-18-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why only give 10 days to clear it? and why 20x? bye empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

HRFats
10-18-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll do this bonus but not for a full $300

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if you only do a $50 bonus that's 1,000 raked hands which is more likely 1,500 - 2,000 hands. Too steep for me. I think Empire just shot themselves.

bozlax
10-18-2005, 10:47 AM
The 18th. The bonus begins on 10/19 at 00:00:01.

jzpiano14
10-18-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So should everyone still stay tuned for the $700 match bonus or does that look like its not happening anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah probably 20x play through here in 7 days, time to write a nasty letter to CS

1C5
10-18-2005, 10:50 AM
20X now? And they are trying to win back players?

They are fu*cking insane.

I am done there, I just cashed out all my money.

It's over for them.

barongreenback
10-18-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never understood the tight time limits on Party bonuses. When I'm hurrying and mutitabling I play low limits and don't pay enough rake to cover the bonus. When I have plenty of time I play a higher limit and they make money from me.

They seem to regard their customers as the enemy. I don't understand their thinking. Do they think? I'm off to cash out now.

James

bozlax
10-18-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I'm hurrying and mutitabling I play low limits and don't pay enough rake to cover the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you actually think about this before you typed it? Minimum rake is .50. You have to play 6,000 raked hands to clear this bonus. Therefore, the hands you play are going to create at least $3,000 for Empire. So, if EVERY PLAYER AT THE TABLE is clearing bonus in every raked hand you play AND the rake only reaches the minimum level on each of those hands this is EV-neutral for Empire.

mattw
10-18-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I'm hurrying and mutitabling I play low limits and don't pay enough rake to cover the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you actually think about this before you typed it? Minimum rake is .50. You have to play 6,000 raked hands to clear this bonus. Therefore, the hands you play are going to create at least $3,000 for Empire. So, if EVERY PLAYER AT THE TABLE is clearing bonus in every raked hand you play AND the rake only reaches the minimum level on each of those hands this is EV-neutral for Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

rake at NL is 5c per 1.00 and starts at 1.00

bozlax
10-18-2005, 11:23 AM
You guys crack me up. Two categories:

Spoiled children: "I can't believe they actually expect me to play 20x raked hands in 10 days to clear this! F*** Empire, I'm cashing all my money out, now!"

Chicken Littles: "Yep, this is the end for Empire. They aren't going to have any customers left after an offer like this."

Who remembers the first time that Empire/Party told us we'd have to play 10x hands instead of 7x? And that we'd have 7 days to clear it instead of 14? And that you can't cash out within 14 days before the bonus starts (oh, wait, that's gone, now)? With each of these changes people were screaming, and threatening to never play there again. And the next time around, those same people accepted the same bonus. Because you're all whores, get over yourselves.

As for the predicted death of Empire, c'mon, seriously? The past year or so all the skins were testing the market, framing their bonii to see just how far they could push, to make as much money for themselves as possible, which is their mission, after all. Now there's been a major market upheaval, and they have to redefine what they can do. When was the last time Empire or any of the skins offered 2 bonii in the same half-month? Everyone played the first one, I doubt many will play this one, and next month Empire will come back with something like 50% up to $100 at 13x and 15 days to clear it and you'll all be drooling over it. Again, because you're whores, get over yourselves.

(Just a reminder: everybody remember the crap-ass "bonus" offers that Party made right before the schism, and how angry everyone was? And now, a full 3 weeks later, you can find 7 places in this thread where people are talking about how wonderful Party is. I've changed my mind; you're whores with the attention spans of fruit flies on meth. Get over yourselves.)

bozlax
10-18-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
rake at NL is 5c per 1.00 and starts at 1.00

[/ QUOTE ]

Since he said low limits, I assumed he was playing LHE...me and my myopic limit world. I wonder how much of the clientele is made up of limit vs. no-limit players...of course, I'm sure that's part of what they're trying to figure out, too.

Synergistic Explosions
10-18-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've changed my mind; you're whores with the attention spans of fruit flies on meth. Get over yourselves.)

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is your problem? Do bonuses cut into your affiliate kickbacks?

All people are saying is theres no reason to play a 20X bonus for $300 when you can play a 10X for $600 elsewhere.

bozlax
10-18-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've changed my mind; you're whores with the attention spans of fruit flies on meth. Get over yourselves.)

[/ QUOTE ]

All people are saying is theres no reason to play a 20X bonus for $300 when you can play a 10X for $600 elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. No, not at all, I'm just pointing out that each time one of these changes comes up, everybody gets their panties all in a bunch, and a month later they don't care any more.

And, that's not all they're saying. They're also saying that they can't believe that Empire would be so rude as to do something like this, that they're never going to play at Empire again, and that this is going to cause Empire to go out of business. I'm pointing out that, with the possible exception of the first point (because I can't really gauge the personal reaction engendered by such an offer), none of this is true.

CLC
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they are a dime a dozen, aren't they.

bozlax
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for nothing, and certainly not to question your analytical skills, but if I were an affiliate and bonii were cutting into my kickbacks, wouldn't I be on board with you arguing against the bonii?

And, just to clarify, I'm not going to play this bonus, either...20x hands is ridiculous, especially for micro-limit players who are going to have to play closer to 40-60x to clear it. Everybody's reaction to it still makes me laugh, though.

bozlax
10-18-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they are a dime a dozen, aren't they.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is, I have to fight my way through all the people lined up outside my house throwing cash at me when I come in, before I can even get to my computer to try and clear these. And those quarters and half-dollars HURT...they used to throw paper-money, but then realized that the wind was blowing it all down to the white-trash em-effer that lives next door.

revots33
10-18-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As for the predicted death of Empire, c'mon, seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, seriously.

bozlax
10-18-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As for the predicted death of Empire, c'mon, seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, Empire (and presumably Eurobet and Interpoker) is going out of business because they are offering a less-attractive-than-usual bonus (see the point later in the thread about Party) as their SECOND BONUS IN THE MONTH, but sites with shitty software (like Paradise) and that offer shitty (or no) bonuses regularly (like the Cryptos) and that have shitty games are going to continue in successful operation as they have?

What color is the sky in your world?

lumpy19
10-18-2005, 12:49 PM
My argument is simply about the time, why limit this to 10 days? I'm ok with them making it 20x but at least give me some time to play on the site. I'm a casual player who 4 tables and there's no way in hell I can complete 6000 raked hands in 10 days. I'd have trouble getting 2000 raked hands in 10 days if I only went for $100 bonus.

10-18-2005, 12:51 PM
EMPIRE HAS TURNED INTO just another scumbag WEBSITE. ITS WORTHLESS AND THEY HAVE FALLEN FROM GRACE, enjoy licking up multi's leftovers, you SCUMBAG WEBSITE!!!

bozlax
10-18-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My argument is simply about the time, why limit this to 10 days? I'm ok with them making it 20x but at least give me some time to play on the site. I'm a casual player who 4 tables and there's no way in hell I can complete 6000 raked hands in 10 days. I'd have trouble getting 2000 raked hands in 10 days if I only went for $100 bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. I don't mind them making money, but I hate the pressure. Anything that has me playing over about 500 hands total/day is going to be a pass for me.

ghostface
10-18-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True. I don't mind them making money, but I hate the pressure. Anything that has me playing over about 500 hands total/day is going to be a pass for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. 600 raked hands/day at my limit is going to be around 1000 hands a day. I dont really have the time to play 4 hours a day for 10 straight days. I would do it otherwise because this would be a good bit of motivation to do a hands challenge or an OIC or something.

revots33
10-18-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, Empire (and presumably Eurobet and Interpoker) is going out of business because they are offering a less-attractive-than-usual bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Empire will go out of business because they existed mainly as a rakeback zone for Party players. Party knew this, which is why they cut them loose. Explain to me why you think Empire will continue to do well when you can play the exact same games with 10x as many players at Party? The nice blue color scheme?

mdplayah
10-18-2005, 01:46 PM
i apoligize, but i'm ultra-new to bonii. my question is about the deadline. let's say i deposit 300, but only clear 5500 rh in 10 days. do i lose it all or just $25??

i know this question is stupid and basic, but i have not recieved a response yet from empire about it so i decided to try here.

Sponger15SB
10-18-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
EMPIRE HAS TURNED INTO just another scumbag WEBSITE. ITS WORTHLESS AND THEY HAVE FALLEN FROM GRACE, enjoy licking up multi's leftovers, you SCUMBAG WEBSITE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely disagree with this, but then again you're pretty dumb so I guess this kind of thing could be expected.

10-18-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely disagree with this, but then again you're pretty dumb so I guess this kind of thing could be expected.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't expect you to agree with me, because you are pretty dumb and but not agreeing with me, that makes me feel good /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I know I have the opposite opinion of a jackass!

If you had any sense, you would say all the crap that has gone on in the last month with party and the skins and realize what is happening, but I don't expect that from an idiot like you /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-18-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i apoligize, but i'm ultra-new to bonii. my question is about the deadline. let's say i deposit 300, but only clear 5500 rh in 10 days. do i lose it all or just $25??

i know this question is stupid and basic, but i have not recieved a response yet from empire about it so i decided to try here.

[/ QUOTE ]don't expect a reply from the dumb indians at EMPIRE it will take them a week just to figure out what you are asking but, yes.

BluEsiNsOuL
10-18-2005, 02:01 PM
You have to finish the requirement before the deadline otherwise the bonus won't get released and you get absolutely nothing. They might extend the deadline for 12 hours or something but I won't put money on it.

hogua
10-18-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't understand why ANYONE would still play there when party has all the action tables, with the exact same software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Party's software is better now.

CLC
10-18-2005, 02:07 PM
No, at Party and the ex-skins, you must clear the TOTAL bonus within the alloted time frame or you receive nothing. The bonus is released as one amount. (Multi is the exception, since they have multiple bonuses last month and this month, however each bonus released independently of the others, so if you attempted 4 of them and only cleared 3 then you still got the 3 and only lost the 4th.)

If you choose to do the bonus:
1) Figure out how many hands you can realistically play in the given time frame
2) Deposit for that number of hands (Total played hands not just raked hands)
3) DO IT, just don't come up short or you will find yourself in a bad spot.

Personally I plan on doing the full Empire bonus, along with the Multi bonuese, and the Euro bonus. I finish the fisrt Empire bonus tonight and start the new one Thursday. It is VERY convienent that I have been learned to 8-table, otherwise I might be passing on some of these.

10-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Hmmm... The reason for the 10 days to clear may be that Empire is trying to pad their active player numbers during that period of time. They are now a publicly traded company, and perhaps they are trying to raise their share price. The reason it is a 20X clear is that they want to pay the minimum possible for this. Many will try to clear the bonus and will be unable to play 6000 raked hands in 10 days.

10-18-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]don't expect a reply from the dumb indians at EMPIRE it will take them a week just to figure out what you are asking but, yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was expecting a post from our favorite mrmcvickers...what happened to your own online site that pays 5,000 dollars for a sign up bonus where you can whore it out for 2 hours with multiple accounts!!!

BluEsiNsOuL
10-18-2005, 02:25 PM
What site is that?

I did the eurobet one. Before the split I can deal with a 20x skin bonus, not now though. Right now most people there are BWs, I saw a fish blow away 50BB in 10 minutes. For my 3600 hands I only see one fish like that.

dgoldsmith
10-18-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Many will try to clear the bonus and will be unable to play 6000 raked hands in 10 days.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, especially since with the tighter tables and increase in no-flop hands, it will probably take something like 13000-14000 hands (even at 6-max) to get the 6000 raked hands.

I've played some days where I've done 1200-1500 hands in a day, but never for 10 days in a row.

Feels likes this will be a partial deposit bonus especially since I'm still working on partials for the last three Multi reloads from October and have the Eurobet one to work on as well.

Actually, I guess Eurobet can wait since it has a *gasp* /images/graemlins/shocked.gif 30-day clearing time.

Dave

bozlax
10-18-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, Empire (and presumably Eurobet and Interpoker) is going out of business because they are offering a less-attractive-than-usual bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Empire will go out of business because they existed mainly as a rakeback zone for Party players. Party knew this, which is why they cut them loose. Explain to me why you think Empire will continue to do well when you can play the exact same games with 10x as many players at Party? The nice blue color scheme?

[/ QUOTE ]

If Party continues to insist on focusing on getting new players and re-attracting dormant players instead of catering to existing, high-volume players, then I think a site with the same software but better bonus offers (bonii earn in the neighborhood of the old rizzle-bizzle) will be fine.

Again, how does Paradise exist with crap software?

Beer and Pizza
10-18-2005, 02:34 PM
If too many people do this bonus, Empire will get the idea that 20x is an ok bonus to offer.

I won't touch it with a ten foot pole. I don't want to encourage them to continue to stick it to us in the future. Screw Empire.

barongreenback
10-18-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was talking about party bonuses in general (ie x7) and I do play NL but the specifics aren't important. What I was getting at was that, as far as I could see, having a tight time limit doesn't actually make them more money and may make them less. I'd be interested hear if others think different.

bozlax
10-18-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What I was getting at was that, as far as I could see, having a tight time limit doesn't actually make them more money and may make them less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the snappish response...I had a bad morning.

At least in the limit world there's a cap on rake. I suspect that any given table will hit the rake threshold and the rake cap about the same amount, regardless of how distracted individual players are.

And, in fact, I think the reason Empire is offering this particular bonus so quickly after the PLAYOCT bonus is to see exactly what they can get away with while still catering to whores (so I think this is actually good for us, since it indicates to me that Empire is easing up on their anti-whore policies).

bozlax
10-18-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Vickie, I'm sure you know this, but "yes" isn't a useful answer to an either/or question.

To the poster, you either clear it all or you get none of it...the same is true for most time-limited bonii you'll find.

gildwulf
10-18-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bozlax, Chicken Little. Chicken Little, Bozax. Shake hands.

mdplayah
10-18-2005, 04:08 PM
ha! i laughed at that "yes" response too! but thanks a lot for the responses. you saved me a lot of headache and stress if I was to do a full 300. I think i'll do 125, i can handle that. i have to admit that they are being deceptive with their bonus: i realize 15K hands (or whatever 6Krh converts to) is possible in 10 days, but that's a lot of 4-tabling.....

someone new to bonuses like myself could easily fall into this trap and come up short only to get NOTHING>!!

thanks again guys for saving me the time and stress.

Beer and Pizza
10-18-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
someone new to bonuses like myself could easily fall into this trap and come up short only to get NOTHING>!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think Empire is not happily anticipating this happening to many people.

RiverTheNuts
10-18-2005, 04:57 PM
If I deposit a chunk, will this one work off first or my old one that has to get cleared by friday?

I figure empire will screw me over if I deposit something to clear my old reload and have the monster 20x'er clear first

CrazyEyez
10-18-2005, 05:50 PM
FYI -
I responded to the email they sent me about the bonus. I politely said that it would be nearly impossible to clear $300 in 10 days, and that even $100 would be difficult. I said that I didn't think 20x in 10 days was competitive with other sites. Here's their response:
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting customer support.

There will be more promotions in the future that may suit you better, thank you for your views and comments.

If you have any more concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Julie
Empire Poker
Customer Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy

Unabridged
10-18-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
FYI -
I responded to the email they sent me about the bonus. I politely said that it would be nearly impossible to clear $300 in 10 days, and that even $100 would be difficult. I said that I didn't think 20x in 10 days was competitive with other sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

i basically sent the same email. hopefully if enough of us don't take it and email them that it sucks, they will come up with something better.

J_B
10-18-2005, 11:38 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, MrMcVicker has a point. This bonus is absolutely not worth it.

Wonder where McVicker recommends? After all, he's the supreme whore of all.

10-18-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As much as I hate to admit it, MrMcVicker has a point. This bonus is absolutely not worth it.

Wonder where McVicker recommends? After all, he's the supreme whore of all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a SUPREME WHORE?????

Finally someone is giving me the god damn respect I deserve

10-19-2005, 12:12 AM
CODE NOT WORKING!!! just tried on one of my accounts!

10-19-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
CODE NOT WORKING!!! just tried on one of my accounts!

[/ QUOTE ]

JUST ONE MORE REASON NOT TO BOTHER WITH THESE IDIOTS!

XChamp
10-19-2005, 12:25 AM
I just tried it and it didnt work for me either. Emailing them right now...

10-19-2005, 12:30 AM
I can't stand this constant Bullsh!t at Empire /images/graemlins/mad.gif

10-19-2005, 02:29 AM
FINALLY GOT IT, its worthless, rockgarden, pissed about 10 dollars in rake in less than 500 hands

XChamp
10-19-2005, 04:34 AM
They added the bonus to my bonus account after I emailed them, and decreased the hand quota to 5600 since I had played 400 raked hands between entering the code and receiving the bonus.

Not bad customer service.

Leavenfish
10-19-2005, 07:08 AM
Hmmm...last week I play at Empire for $100 deposit x 10x = $100 for 1,000 raked hands.

This week, if the minimum Neteller deposit is $50 at 300% = $150 for...is that 3,000 raked hands???

---Leavenfish

RutgersKev
10-19-2005, 09:30 AM
It's 100% up to $300 not 300% so your $50 gets you a $50 bonus for 1,000 hands

Noodles
10-19-2005, 10:53 AM
i got this email,laughed at it and deleted it,20X is a joke,
joke offer from a joke site

mdplayah
10-19-2005, 04:17 PM
wtf,

i deposited 125 a little after midnight and it still is not registered in my bonus account. i emailed them today and it still is not there. I know i said that i'm new to bonii, but i just did a 30% up to 100$ reload at party last week with no problems.

this is pissing me off. it'll probably show up in my bonus account after 9 days and i'll have to play 2500rh in a day to clear it . fun.

Zetack
10-19-2005, 04:59 PM
I don't know why anybody's upset other than dashed expectations. I saw the pop-up thought hey, cool! 300 bucks. Then saw the terms and conditions and thought well that's just too bad.

Its a bad promotional offer, but its not like they're screwing me somehow. If they said, "play three thousand raked hands in the next 7 days and we'll send you a free baseball hat and an actual one dollar casino chip from Harrah's in Las Vegas--site of the World Series of Poker!!!!" I'd just think it was a dumb promotion and not do it. Same thing with this 6000 raked hands in 10 days.

--Zetack

brick
10-20-2005, 12:45 AM
Anyone done yet? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

froggy527
10-20-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone done yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Think I'll pass on this one! I also sent them a email
with my thoughts of the less than user freindly 20x
10 day bonus. I wonder if I will get the standard
bla bla bla "thank you for" bla bla bla etc..

10-20-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone done yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Think I'll pass on this one! I also sent them a email
with my thoughts of the less than user freindly 20x
10 day bonus. I wonder if I will get the standard
bla bla bla "thank you for" bla bla bla etc..

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU WILL GET THE INDIAN, I DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH GENERIC BS

PennDisc
10-20-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Its a bad promotional offer, but its not like they're screwing me somehow.
I'd just think it was a dumb promotion and not do it. Same thing with this 6000 raked hands in 10 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally a reasonable response...

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR
10-20-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone done yet? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done 0 hands. I expect to complete 0 hands by then end of the bonus period. I will get more positive benefits out of this bonus than those that do more hands. (Namely, the time to work on better bonuses) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

This bonus sucks.

krazyace5
10-20-2005, 12:59 PM
This bonus just shows Empires lack of originality. They saw that this worked with Multi so they figured it would work with them. Too bad Multis was before the split and will not work again next month if it is still 20x. The skins were still good for a few weeks there and I wanted to stick around but they are nothing but a rock garden now.

Looks like my new home will be PokerStars.

TorpedoBreath
10-20-2005, 03:51 PM
It doesn't seem worth it at first glance but I'd suggest doing the math if you understand how bonuses and rakeback coexist on Empire. Results will vary with # tables, limits, RB% and expected raked hands vs. hands played. When I crunched my numbers I got $13.30/hr doing the bonus + rakeback over the bonus period (after subtracting the bonus from the mgr).

I compared this to an average calculated Party (non-rakeback) 10x bonus of $15.40/hr. So it's only a couple $/hr off. Not bad.

Since what I think I can earn with rakeback alone on UB is <$10/hr and my bonus there has lots of time it actually makes sense for me to play part of this Empire offer (probably about $150 of the $300 since I can't put in the hours required for the full bonus over 10 days - I do have a day job and a life).

Everybody's situation is different so you should spend a little time figuring your own out. Understand at any given time what hourly premium over your base play you can get at all your sites and play accordingly.

There may be opportunities at other sites I haven't explored yet but at the bunch of sites I currently have accounts at and with the limits, # tables, rakeback, etc. at those sites it actually makes sense for me to play the Empire bonus for 10 days and it might for you too.

Keith Fellmy
10-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Empire's last two bonuses i tried to get, never got credited. I left money in for a week and never got it. So I cashed out and uninstalled the software. Place is completely worthless now.