PDA

View Full Version : Party Summaries

IndianaSlim
10-18-2005, 02:41 AM
Is anyone else having problems with Party not emailing you summaries after the tourney is over?

MissE
10-18-2005, 02:49 AM
yes, Im not getting them either.

brimstone1
10-18-2005, 03:23 AM
The latest version of PokerTracker will grab buyin/finish information straight from the HHs saved on your harddrive.

I haven't been receiving my summaries either, and I'm assuming its because PP & PT worked together on this one. PP might be getting rid of the summaries completely.

PS: At least you guys didn't get a mail telling you you've exceeded your daily summary-request limit... when you haven't received a summary for the past 70+ games you've played /images/graemlins/smile.gif

IndianaSlim
10-18-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The latest version of PokerTracker will grab buyin/finish information straight from the HHs saved on your harddrive.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont know about you but the hand histories I see stop when I get knocked out of the sng.

splashpot
10-18-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont know about you but the hand histories I see stop when I get knocked out of the sng.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you leave the window open until the sng is finished, it gets everything.

IndianaSlim
10-18-2005, 04:00 AM
Thanks! I didnt know that guess I will have to do that until they start sending the summaries

brimstone1
10-18-2005, 04:08 AM
What purpose do you have for knowing where "IkNoBuTDoU223" finished?

This is a sincere question, I'm not being sarcastic although the made up username might suggest so.

citanul
10-18-2005, 11:37 AM
you gather a lo of information, and you use it to learn your opponents. knowing htat he finished once in 3rd might not help much, but knowing that he's a 25% itm player over say 400 games might, or knowing he plays 4 handed too tight might, or knowing he only limps late with AA might. it's fairly free information that otherwise you're throwing away. then again if the tradeoff is not being able to open other tables, i think that it's probably not worth it.

c

playtitleist
10-18-2005, 12:54 PM
I only received 1 of 20 last night and it was cut off with an error message. Are they coming now?