PDA

View Full Version : how tolerant is the borgata of bulls**t in the hotel?

10-18-2005, 02:20 AM
going to be there in mid november for two concerts on friday-saturday and the optimal plan would be to stay there and get the poker rate, but a roomful of belligerent 22 year old men and women doing illegal things at 4am doesnt really seem like something they would put up with there....but then again i have never stayed there before.

anyone have any experiences they can share that lets me know the general vibe with how uptight they are?

Kyo Souma II
10-18-2005, 03:33 AM
Their room service has primo coke, uncut or damn close..

NA_kicker
10-18-2005, 09:36 AM
Ive had no problems there with anything, but I did use a paper towel ring and some dryer sheets, just in case.

It wasn't at 4am, but at like 2:30am on a Tuesday, I was fine.

Anyone ever slip the check in lady a 20$ when checking in the poker room rate? Ever get an upgrade? My dad always does this (not poker rate) and usually gets an upgrade or some sort.

Barry
10-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Usually the Bellmen can help "organize" your activities.

Jeffage
10-18-2005, 10:24 AM
They do make you sign something when you check in where you promise not to excessively drink in the room, etc. As for how tolerant, I don't know b/c I've never partied in the rooms there. I usually just crash after a 14 hour session.

I highly recommend a spa trip/massage if you can work it in though.

Jeff

CCx
10-18-2005, 11:55 AM
speaking from experience.... the walls are thin, and the rooms are so close together and close to the hallway, that others will definitely hear you partying if you are loud and/or "getting your jawn done up, proper like"

towel the door if you're getting blazed

i dont think any hotels are 'tolerant of bulls**t' in their estabilshments, keep that in mind

jba
10-18-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Usually the Bellmen can help "organize" your activities.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, bellmen are the most reliable hookup in vegas in my experience.

cab drivers will just give you the run around (small sample size though)

10-18-2005, 05:43 PM
pfffffffft

smoking pot is for kiddies

other1
10-18-2005, 07:09 PM
I must be getting old.. I have no idea what it is you are all eluding to.

CCx
10-18-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
kiddies

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the 22-year old.

CCx
10-18-2005, 07:26 PM
P.S. If you're doing blow, pills, etc. in the room, who really gives a crap? You're just like half the other hotel guests.

If you start acting like a douchebag because you can't handle your drugs like a lot of people your age, then you get what's coming to you.

Jeebus
10-18-2005, 07:38 PM
if you are about to fire up a blunt and security knocks on your door to inform you that you accidently left your door partially open (which would have exposed all the tasty smoke to everyone on that floor) you are just lucky like me.

tonypaladino
10-18-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pfffffffft

smoking pot is for kiddies

[/ QUOTE ]

smoking pot is the only illegal activity that would really be detectable. Unless like, you're gonna make a snuff film maybe or something.

If you're gonna be making a lot of noise doing whatever your doing, then no, no hotel will be tolerant of it if any other guest complains.

10-18-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kiddies

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the 22-year old.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just messing around, i hold no grudge against pot smokers (i stopped a while back)

magoo
10-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Lots of really nice places on the NORTH SIDE OF BLACK HORSE PIKE ROAD, where you would be comfortable, with your buddies. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
going to be there in mid november for two concerts on friday-saturday and the optimal plan would be to stay there and get the poker rate, but a roomful of belligerent 22 year old men and women doing illegal things at 4am doesnt really seem like something they would put up with there....but then again i have never stayed there before.

anyone have any experiences they can share that lets me know the general vibe with how uptight they are?

[/ QUOTE ]