PDA

View Full Version : LC: Found something in the archives...

brimstone1
10-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Unarmed has been inactive for a while, and searching for a couple of old posts, I came across his first thread, I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Its also a true testament as to how much one can accomplish in such a short time (his post is dated 02/25/04).

Best book for no-limit beginner to start with? (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=547145&an=&page=&vc=1)

[ QUOTE ]

True beginner.
Played the odd game in high school and have now just started playing no-limit hold em with friends (just 2 nights thus far) Any suggestions on which book to pick up first? There don't seem to be any targeted specifically to NL....

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd rather not start off on the wrong foot.

[/ QUOTE ]

SlackerMcFly
10-18-2005, 12:26 AM
Sadly, he has two left feet... I miss Unarmed too. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Newt_Buggs
10-18-2005, 01:03 AM
Last I talked to him he was on vacation in Hawaii.

bigt439
10-18-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm think he's going to try living out there for a while and play poker as his main source of income.

brimstone1
10-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Bumping this back onto the front page for the morning crew.

10-18-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bumping this back onto the front page for the morning crew.

[/ QUOTE ]So that the morning crew has to go to page 2 for real STT content?

brimstone1
10-18-2005, 09:38 AM
I understand your meaningless attack comes from the fact that you saw me clash with other forum regulars, and how you (sub)consciously figure that attacking me will automatically make one of them, but my friend, you are mistaken.

(Anybody can figure this out by clicking on your name, and merely glancing over the threads you've posted in.)

I appreciate the time you took to bring us this creative "zing," but this thread is harmless, and was made with a pleasant attitude. I would really appreciate it if we could keep it that way.

skipperbob
10-18-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm think he's going to try living out there for a while and play poker as his main source of income.

[/ QUOTE ]

And he's doing well /images/graemlins/laugh.gif