PDA

View Full Version : One Word Answer

skipperbob
10-17-2005, 10:12 PM
I need your help....I'm in the early stages of picking up a women in a bar; it's going well but not necessarily a "done deal" yet...Suddenly I spot another gal that I've got the hots for...I turn to my wingman and say "Hey Jim, take this ????? off my hands"....I need the word to fill-in the blank so the woman won't know what's up /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bluefeet
10-17-2005, 10:14 PM
"gmilf"

edit: your avatar is broke /images/graemlins/frown.gif

john smith
10-17-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gmilf

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

SlackerMcFly
10-17-2005, 10:24 PM
"Lorinda" and it's not even close /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Big Limpin'
10-17-2005, 10:39 PM
"underachieving young lady" ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Big Limpin'
10-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Also, a quality wingman should recognize the situation, and act pre-emptively. Failing that, you should have some sort of non-verbal hint dropping. Like, have a predetermined code that when you yawn...that means "step in here man, i gosta go upgrade"

microbet
10-17-2005, 11:02 PM
Can't believe you are asking a bunch of people barely old enough to be your grandchildren.

"Hey Jim, did you know Sally visited Florence? What was that thing that happened to you in Florence? (pause) Oh, excuse me for a moment....."

pokerdirty
10-17-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"underachieving young lady" ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

one. choo. tree!

10-17-2005, 11:18 PM
sailor

housenuts
10-18-2005, 12:12 AM
crap

johnnybeef
10-18-2005, 12:14 AM
I have found that slut usually works best.

ps. make sure you say it in jest, but really mean it.

10-18-2005, 12:16 AM
"dead money"
"72o"
"-ROI"

DDH
10-18-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can't believe you are asking a bunch of people barely old enough to be your grandchildren.

"Hey Jim, did you know Sally visited Florence? What was that thing that happened to you in Florence? (pause) Oh, excuse me for a moment....."

[/ QUOTE ]

Or that he has apprently taken the time while at the bar with the two ladies to post on the internet about it.

10-18-2005, 12:30 AM
upside down broomstick

SuitedSixes
10-18-2005, 12:38 AM
Your predicament demonstrates a lack of preparation. Before heading into a target-rich environment hand signals should be agreed upon and practiced until they become second nature.

10-18-2005, 01:05 AM
"hot, young sailor boy"

housenuts
10-18-2005, 02:00 AM
professional rake fighter

Mr_J
10-18-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a quality wingman

[/ QUOTE ]

A real man doesn't need one.

Men started hunting in packs to be able to overpower and out manouver their prey. This sort of behaviour has now carried across into hunting for mates, and so humans still tend to travel in packs. It has several uses for males. The first use is that they can pool their knowledge and experience together to find the optimal location of gathering of females. The second use is to create a 'home base'.

The home base is usually quite important for the male human. It acts as a command centre for developing gameplans, and as a safety net. Gameplans are simply strategies which the males will develop in order to yield as high a success rate as possible. The safety net has 2 uses. The first is provide comfort/relief when a male is not successful, and the second is when the pack steps in when one of the males has made an error in judgement and picked up an undesirable female, or maybe even a male.

The third use of travelling in a pack is having a flexible force, that can adapt to any situation. Being able to retreat males or call in for reinforcements allows a male pack to wisely matchup to female packs. A pack can also give a variation in types of males, which when used wisely against different females can lead to even more favourable matchups with a female pack, and a higher success rate.

The lower the quality of males, the larger the pack should be. Many of these males won't be successful, and will need the comfort of other males.

It is also wise for packs to be lead by an experienced hunter. This will often create many 'by default' matchings for the weaker males.

Some of these experienced hunters prefer to hunt alone or in pairs. They are often highly successful whether in a pack or alone, and often feel that a pack is inefficient for attracting females for himself, so it is simply often easier to hunt in low numbers or alone.

Females tend to graze in herds. Greater numbers makes it easier to fend off unwanted male attention. The herd also offers comfort and relief to an unsuccessful female in a similar way in how a pack does for males. Females also tend to travel in herds to create favourable matchups with male packs.

Some females like to graze alone. These women simply don't need the herd. They are highly skillful and fending off unwanted male attention, and have such a high success rating that they don't need the support of the herd. These females are a force to be reckoned with, and should only be approached by the more skillful and experienced males.

Close enough.

10-18-2005, 02:27 AM
ahh, but if you can land one of these women who don't need the herd, then you're all gravy.

but for the sake of hooking up, stick to the herd

Deuce2High
10-18-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I need your help....I'm in the early stages of picking up a women in a bar; it's going well but not necessarily a "done deal" yet...Suddenly I spot another gal that I've got the hots for...I turn to my wingman and say "Hey Jim, take this ????? off my hands"....I need the word to fill-in the blank so the woman won't know what's up /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

One

AtticusFinch
10-18-2005, 02:42 AM
Nottie

Mr_J
10-18-2005, 02:55 AM
"but for the sake of hooking up, stick to the herd"

Pack or herd?? Yeh I'd recommend sticking with a group of mates for most guys.

Forgot to mention the women that hunt in packs like guys.

"but if you can land one of these women who don't need the herd, then you're all gravy."

Course. There's a reason they're alone /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stoneii
10-18-2005, 03:37 AM
a quality wingman has already installed the upgrade on his own hard drive and therefore removes the need for the signal /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Daliman
10-18-2005, 04:07 AM
You need the help of a forum full of poker nerds to pick up women?

This is like me asking you for poker help.

Slim Pickens
10-18-2005, 04:17 AM
uh... fold preflop?

ALawPoker
10-18-2005, 04:42 AM
pre-cum

Degen
10-18-2005, 04:51 AM
tuba

Hendricks433
10-18-2005, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

skipperbob
10-18-2005, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Re-read post, "YFM": I'm not asking for advice on how to pick up women; I'm asking for advice on "How to break a made hand in order to draw to a better one"" /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

zipppy
10-18-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Re-read post, "YFM": I'm not asking for advice on how to pick up women; I'm asking for advice on "How to break a made hand in order to draw to a better one"" /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately there may be other people drawing to your same outs with a better holding. In your case, you're probably drawing dead. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SlackerMcFly
10-18-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The lower the quality of males, the larger the pack should be. Many of these males won't be successful, and will need the comfort of other males.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that I think about it, I have never seen Yugo alone..... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

citanul
10-18-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my word suggestion, drawn from your above quote, would have to be "pineapple."

citanul

johnnybeef
10-18-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my word suggestion, drawn from your above quote, would have to be "pineapple."

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i like peach better

citanul
10-18-2005, 12:04 PM
i guess that since they invented a game spinoff from crazy pineapple called crazy fox, you could use fox too, and the girl would be less confused?

johnnybeef
10-18-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i guess that since they invented a game spinoff from crazy pineapple called crazy fox, you could use fox too, and the girl would be less confused?

[/ QUOTE ]

peach sounds better though. perhaps we should invent a game called crazy peach? it could be like crazy pineapple, except played for low. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

rohjoh
10-18-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://tn.cafepress.com/4/6657814_TN.jpg