PDA

View Full Version : New name colors

DeadMoneyOC
10-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Why does it seem like everyone has a new color for their name? Sorry for probably asking the obvious but I dont read all the forums everyday...I need an update here folks. Then you can hit the magic button.

Freakin
10-17-2005, 08:26 PM
green is mod
red is 2+2 employee or something to that effect
purple is astroglide

thats where i get lost... there's some guy with the word "blue" in his name that happens to be blue... bigsteve was pink for a while....

DeadMoneyOC
10-17-2005, 08:30 PM
Look around in the Mid-Hi limit forum....every other person has a new color name.

nomadtla
10-17-2005, 08:41 PM
I got my color changed as a reward for knocking out "Mr Wookie47" a micro-limit mod, by "Greg J" who put the bounty out in a private tournament for micro limit regulars.

But then it got changed back obviously

Evan
10-17-2005, 08:44 PM
I changed Chris Daddy's color because he asked me to. I changed James282's color because he asked me to.

jakethebake
10-17-2005, 08:52 PM
I ssaw someone with black today too, but forget who it was. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

DeadMoneyOC
10-17-2005, 09:19 PM
If I ask you nicely if you could change my title could you? I think it would be pretty awesome if instead of being an 'addict' I could maybe be 'El BassMaster'

....it would really make my day! Please? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Evan
10-17-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I changed Chris Daddy's color because he asked me to. I changed James282's color because he asked me to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just wanted to point out that both of these guys are friends. I'm not going to entertain everyone's requests to change titles and colors.

Voltron87
10-17-2005, 09:24 PM
mine should be yellow, duh

mason55
10-17-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I ssaw someone with black today too, but forget who it was. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DcifrThs

mmbt0ne
10-17-2005, 09:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

DcifrThs

[/ QUOTE ]

And TheShadow.

NLSoldier
10-17-2005, 09:41 PM
i begged evan to make mine orange, but to no avail. so i settled for red /images/graemlins/frown.gif

DeadMoneyOC
10-17-2005, 09:45 PM
Whoa, RED? I thought red was reserved for the 2+2 staff? You are on the level of Zee now...that must feel pretty kick ass!

DeadMoneyOC
10-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Im not your friend bro? Maybe I should ask Mr. B...maybe he will hook me up!!!

Evan
10-17-2005, 09:48 PM
I went out in the first round of the mod battle. I'm obviously not many people's friend. So far I've complied with requests received via AIM or in person. I will continue that trend.

DeadMoneyOC
10-17-2005, 09:50 PM
I hear you dude. No hard feelings. Andy B went out in the first round also btw. It is without a doubt because I am basically the only one from the Stud forum who reads OOT.

kyro
10-17-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

because you're a coward? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

SCfuji
10-17-2005, 10:20 PM
i think the red is cool. makes you look like you wrote a 2+2 book. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Voltron87
10-17-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

voltron= electricity= yellow

Evan
10-17-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So far I've complied with requests received via AIM or in person. I will continue that trend.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm quoting this for emphasis for those who PM'd me.

kyro
10-17-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right...

So unless we intend to do this job in Reno, we're in Barney.

Barney Rubble.

Trouble!

stabn
10-17-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hear you dude. No hard feelings. Andy B went out in the first round also btw. It is without a doubt because I am basically the only one from the Stud forum who reads OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oddly enough i have posted once or twice in the stud forum (from a long time ago).

ononimo
10-17-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i begged evan to make mine orange, but to no avail. so i settled for red /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="pink"> this </font> is not <font color="red"> red </font>

btw, you and peachy make a nice-looking couple.

Isura
10-17-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be the Shadow.

NLSoldier
10-17-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh really?

NLSoldier
10-17-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh really?

[/ QUOTE ]

omg, whoever keeps changing me to pink better stop!

Brain
10-17-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right...

So unless we intend to do this job in Reno, we're in Barney.

Barney Rubble.

Trouble!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that scene. I need to watch that movie again soon for the eleventy billionth time.

NLSoldier
10-18-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh really?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok n00b, you win. now leave me at yellow plz.

Voltron87
10-18-2005, 12:45 AM
my name is still not yellow. pure incompetence.

peachy
10-18-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in his dreams

Klepton
10-18-2005, 12:49 AM
this is so 1.4

MCS
10-18-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just wanted to point out that both of these guys are friends. I'm not going to entertain everyone's requests to change titles and colors.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems like a pretty crappy and elitist mechanism.

NLSoldier
10-18-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you do all the same favors for strangers as you do for friends?

MCS
10-18-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you do all the same favors for strangers as you do for friends?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not entrusted as a moderator of a large and popular message board where I'm probably not supposed to show favoritism.

Not that name colors are such a big deal, but you see my point.

Evan
10-18-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not entrusted as a moderator of a large and popular message board where I'm probably not supposed to show favoritism.

[/ QUOTE ]
The people I've given special colors to are also people that contribute far more than the average person to this site. James282, Chris Daddy, NL Soldier and others I've given colors to are very valuable members of 2+2.

CardSharpCook
10-18-2005, 01:34 AM
trouble maker.

[censored]
10-18-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The people I've given special colors to are also people that contribute far more than the average person to this site. James282, Chris Daddy, NL Soldier and others I've given colors to are very valuable members of 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this policy. The truth is there is some elitism to 2p2. But for the most part it is an earned elistism. Those posters like the ones evan listed absolutely have earned special priviledges like having their color changed.

BottlesOf
10-18-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
trouble maker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Klepton
10-18-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But for the most part it is an earned elistism.

[/ QUOTE ]
i stole bikes to get my color, what have you done?

NLSoldier
10-18-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh really?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok n00b, you win. now leave me at yellow plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, whoever is the motherfvcker who continues to change my color to pink better be prepared for the wrath of the NLSoldier.

DeadMoneyOC
10-18-2005, 02:07 AM
Hey, I contribute a great deal to the stud8 community here! Do all mods have the ability to change peoples color/title? It would be super awesome if I could be known as El BassMaster from now on!!! I know I only have 550ihs posts blah blah blah my first account here got banned that had another 500ish. I respond to almost every stud8 post with medicore/poor advice. I deserve a title change! My account will probably either be closed after this post or one of you 'mods' will change my title to something silly. You guys should also open back up the harold wong account. wink wink hint hint Please!!!???

Freakin
10-18-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this policy. The truth is there is some elitism to 2p2. But for the most part it is an earned elistism. Those posters like the ones evan listed absolutely have earned special priviledges like having their color changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the different colors for people are tight... I know almost everyone I've seen that has them, so to me it distiguishes the posters who have been around an earned their keep.

Nothing wrong with that kind of elitism... and Evan telling people he'll honor request in person or on AIM is his way of favoring people he knows... anyone can send a PM.

Freakin

10-18-2005, 02:55 AM
By the time I got to the bottom of this thread I'd forgotten what color was normal, and thought orange was something special.