PDA

View Full Version : Neteller newbie

Durer
10-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Hello, i have registered and upgraded my Neteller account so i can use it, and I have some questions

1. Are there any fees when transfering to/from poker rooms?

2. is it possible to change deposit/withdrawal method on Party poker, i have just deposited with my visa do I then have to use my visa to withdraw? Anybody know about Parbet(prima site)

Smackdab
10-17-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello, i have registered and upgraded my Neteller account so i can use it, and I have some questions

1. Are there any fees when transfering to/from poker rooms?

2. is it possible to change deposit/withdrawal method on Party poker, i have just deposited with my visa do I then have to use my visa to withdraw? Anybody know about Parbet(prima site)

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Fees generally paid by the poker sites

2. You may select any option available from the Party/skins withdraw page. I am unfamiliar with the Prima sites policy.

10-18-2005, 01:07 PM
This morning I cashed out from InterPoker and noticed they charge $1 per cashout.

Granted it's only a dollar each time you cashout, but most other sites I've played on allow you to freely move funds in and out of neteller. As a customer, this fee left a bad taste in my mouth. It seems borderline sneaky to do it on the back end and obviously not completely neccessary as their competitors do not do it.

For an industry that's so competitive on attracting and keeping customers from other sites and with them being one of the smaller sites I'm surprised they do it. It definetly lowered my appreciation of them a little, maybe not so much that i wouldn't play there but if found something else unsatisfactory the two might add up to that. It just seems like the typical 'hidden charge' that you find on your cell phone bill that you pay for but doesn't really provide any value or truly incur an expense to them (inline with the fee), yet the fees seem small enough that people won't do anything about it.

I think sites should strive to make customers feel 'comfy' about putting their money in. They already fight an uphill battle against that. Most new players know about the rake or quickly understand it's purpose but adding on extra fees here and there to squeeze a few extra dollars at the expense of the customers 'comfort level' is risky business for a poker site in my opinion.

To be fair to Interpoker one thing i do like is that they allow you to cashout while you're completing a bonus without voiding the bonus and their monthly bonuses are stackable.

Keep your paw in the pot,
- HoneyBear