PDA

View Full Version : a poll for the moderators (ot, ban stanzee)

rybones
10-17-2005, 06:00 PM
the oot forum apparantly has a moderator that will pick a couple people to ban every month. Perhaps this poll might help the moderators here.

mmbt0ne
10-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Since we're going to be like OOT, if you don't get stanzee banned, then you should be banned for starting this thread, and losing.

SCfuji
10-17-2005, 06:19 PM
the best thing you guys can do right now is to ignore him and stop bumping his threads. ive said it before but he cant be banned for being arrogant and annoying. unless he starts spitting racial slurs hes not going to get banned.

stanzee
10-17-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since we're going to be like OOT, if you don't get stanzee banned, then you should be banned for starting this thread, and losing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy should be banned no matter what happens in this poll. Who the hell does he think he is??? clown!!

citanul
10-17-2005, 07:28 PM
stanzee has done nothing banworthy yet. he's come very close though.

c

brimstone1
10-17-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the best thing you guys can do right now is to ignore him and stop bumping his threads. ive said it before but he cant be banned for being arrogant and annoying. unless he starts spitting racial slurs hes not going to get banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just quoting for posterity; I think these are excellent points. I just wish people could control themselves and not answer him.

valenzuela
10-17-2005, 07:51 PM
its very easy to ban stanzee , all we need to do is stop bummping his post, everyone should read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll)

10-17-2005, 08:16 PM
We're not OOT, and we shouldn't be sinking to their level (of maturity) either.

stanzee
10-17-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its very easy to ban stanzee , all we need to do is stop bummping his post, everyone should read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll)

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of you need to take a long look at yourselves. You see, i don't hijack threads, i don't flame, i don't ridicule noobs, and i don't attack others (not at least without personal provocation, and even then i normally brush it off). There are a lot more people who add nothing, and i mean nothing to this forum who should be up for banning before the special one! It would take a brave moderator to ban Stanzee anyway, let me tell ya! It would be like the equivalent of someone coming along and dethroaning the Queen of England but worse!

valenzuela
10-17-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of you need to take a long look at yourselves. You see, i don't hijack threads, i don't flame, i don't ridicule noobs, and i don't attack others (not at least without personal provocation, and even then i normally brush it off). There are a lot more people who add nothing, and i mean nothing to this forum who should be up for banning before the special one! It would take a brave moderator to ban Stanzee anyway, let me tell ya! It would be like the equivalent of someone coming along and dethroaning the Queen of England but worse!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know BUT I dislike you after that folding AA thread.

MegaBet
10-17-2005, 09:33 PM
With any luck he'll embarrass himself so much in the NA v Europe tourney he will never come back. He's gone from being annoying, to great-to-laugh-AT, to annoying again. It's getting old now.