PDA

View Full Version : Party with Rocks & Rings

JPinAZ
10-17-2005, 05:33 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/columns/story?columnist=rosenbloom_steve&id=2187395

[ QUOTE ]
"Me and Brian are working on a package where guys can come to Vegas and party with me for a night out,'' Esfandiari says. "They get to have one night out where I take them out, they don't have to wait in any lines, they get the VIP-superstar-celebrity treatment. They get to party with me all night long, they get girls brought to them all night long, they have a security guard and the ropes around the table -- the whole nine yards. We don't have a price or anything, but we're working on partying like a rock star with Antonio.''

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be sure to start saving my $$.

illegit
10-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Yikes. It's actually considered winning when you have to do this? I'd have to lose a bet of some kind if you were gonna force me to go for a 'night on the town' with esfandiari and his boys. If i win something give me something I can actually use... like entry into a tournament or something at least.

EDIT: Oh crap, I thought you had to like win a contest and you got to party with them, now that I read it again it's just a service they're going to CHARGE for. that's even worse! You pay ME.

transmitt
10-17-2005, 05:59 PM
A fee for a miller light, a roofie, a perforated anus and some guy waving his hands behind me whilst I lay unconcious? I thought I got that for free in prison, what a 1.4.

10-17-2005, 06:01 PM
The esfandiari is the shiznits. He gets more poontang than 99.9 of poker players. You fools wish you could be down with the Esfandiari. Rocks n Rings, baby!

tonypaladino
10-17-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The esfandiari is the shiznits. He gets more poontang than 99.9 of poker players. You fools wish you could be down with the Esfandiari. Rocks n Rings, baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd almost rather not get laid for the rest of my life than be "down with the Esfandiari"

idrinkcoors
10-17-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

they get girls brought to them all night long, ''

[/ QUOTE ]

How much was that again?

Autocratic
10-17-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd almost rather not get laid for the rest of my life than be "down with the Esfandiari"

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much the same thing, though.

idrinkcoors
10-17-2005, 06:14 PM
I can picture me at the club.

Hot girl that Antonio brought over: "Hi."

Me: "Hi."

Hot girl: "What's with the security guard and ropes and stuff?"

Me: "It's for the playa haters."

Hot girl: "Oh. Are you a friend of Antonio?"

Me: "No, I just pay him money and he lets me hang out with him."

Hot girl: "Okay, well, I guess I'll be seeing you."

Me: "Yep. Rocks n rings baby. Rocks n rings."

radek2166
10-17-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Me: "No, I just pay him money and he lets me hang out with him."

Me: "Yep. Rocks n rings baby. Rocks n rings."

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Boris
10-17-2005, 07:22 PM
I'd rather pay for this than that stupid poker boot camp thingy.

NoRiverRats
10-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Hmmmm...interesting notion, pay money and get hot women to hang out with you in Vegas....this is a great idea...can't believe no one else ever though of it...

J.A.Sucker
10-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Would you pay double if one of the hookers shivved Antonio at the end of the night? If so, who would you pay?

danvh
10-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Would he teach me the "Antonio wave" though. Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime

benfranklin
10-18-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would he teach me the "Antonio wave" though. Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime

[/ QUOTE ]

Teach a man to fish and he has an excuse to get away from his wife and drink beer all day.

Peter666
10-18-2005, 03:36 PM
You obviously meant "going down on Esfandiari." [censored].

Luv2DriveTT
10-18-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would you pay double if one of the hookers shivved Antonio at the end of the night? If so, who would you pay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Triple. 2/3 to the hooker, and 1/3 to you for recommending the fabulous idea.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Rushmore
10-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Seriously, I have been known to be a very personable and enjoyable party buddy, inexplicably consume drinks #6 through #13 in about half an hour, shag the wrong broad (in a public place), pick a fight (get my ass kicked), consume drinks #14 through #18, pick another fight (actually fare pretty well), fall down, break a bone, get arrested, and not remember any of it.

Maybe we can take up a pool and send me.

Hopefully, the Magician will be Fight #2, and somebody will catch it on video (to offset that last part about not remembering any of it).

Finite_Risk
10-19-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The esfandiari is the shiznits. He gets more man tail than 99.9 of poker players. You fools wish you could be down with the Esfandiari. Rocks n Rings, baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Joey Legend
10-21-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Me: "Yes"

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

cold_cash
10-21-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would you pay double if one of the hookers shivved Antonio at the end of the night?

[/ QUOTE ]

Easily.

[ QUOTE ]
If so, who would you pay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whomever I had to.

DangerGoodson
10-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Where is he going to get all these women? I seriously doubt that he was all county in 95.

GambleAB
10-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Me and veerob are working on a package. You come out to Vegas, hang out with us in our apparetment, play online poker all day, and make fun of Antonio Esfandiari. We don't have a price or anything, but we're working on partying like a normal [censored] human being with Aaron.

bugstud
10-22-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Me and veerob are working on a package. You come out to Vegas, hang out with us in our apparetment, play online poker all day, and make fun of Antonio Esfandiari. We don't have a price or anything, but we're working on partying like a normal [censored] human being with Aaron.

[/ QUOTE ]

so if you already live in vegas...

10-24-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A fee for a miller light, a roofie, a perforated anus and some guy waving his hands behind me whilst I lay unconcious? I thought I got that for free in prison, what a 1.4.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are funny. So many people on here think that they are, but they aren't even close. You are. Sifting through about 1200 posts before I find a gem like this makes my day at work seem worth it.

Rock on bro.

10-24-2005, 06:09 PM
F.Y.T.

TruePoker CEO
10-24-2005, 07:31 PM
The State of Nevada for one:

NRS 207.030 Prohibited acts; penalty.

1. It is unlawful to:

(a) Offer or agree to engage in or engage in lewd or dissolute conduct in any public place or in any place open to the public or exposed to public view;

(b) Offer or agree to engage in, engage in or aid and abet any act of prostitution;

(c) Be a pimp, panderer or procurer or live in or about houses of prostitution;

(f) Loiter in or about any toilet open to the public for the purpose of engaging in or soliciting any lewd or lascivious or any unlawful act;

2. A person who violates a provision of subsection 1 shall be punished:

(a) For the first violation of paragraph (a), (b) or (c) of subsection 1 and for each subsequent violation of the same paragraph occurring more than 3 years after the first violation, for a misdemeanor.

(b) For the second violation of paragraph (a), (b) or (c) of subsection 1 within 3 years after the first violation of the same paragraph, by imprisonment in the county jail for not less than 30 days nor more than 6 months and by a fine of not less than $250 nor more than $1,000.

(c) For the third or subsequent violation of paragraph (a), (b) or (c) of subsection 1 within 3 years after the first violation of the same paragraph, by imprisonment in the county jail for 6 months and by a fine of not less than $250 nor more than $1,000.

Joey Legend
10-25-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

1. It is unlawful to:

(b) Offer or agree to engage in, engage in or aid and abet any act of prostitution;

(c) Be a pimp, panderer or procurer or live in or about houses of prostitution;

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Antonio is really saying he's going to get hookers for you, but saying that women will want to hang out with you at all the nightclubs because your with him and he's cool and your both party'in like rockstars.
[ QUOTE ]

(f) Loiter in or about any toilet open to the public for the purpose of engaging in or soliciting any lewd or lascivious or any unlawful act;

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'll give you that one, Antonio might try to "get ya" in the john.

whiskeytown
10-26-2005, 07:21 PM
what a [censored] tool - jesus.

Only thing more pathetic then that guy are the ones who will cough the dough to party with him.

RB

sternroolz
10-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Hehehe,

I already established on another board that going to SR($300) for a few hours, and then picking up a hooker($300) at Bellagio is cheaper and you will get more action than hanging at the VIP area of any Las Vegas night club where you are guaranteed to pay $50-100 to get in, $300 for a bottle of Grey Goose, hot chicks will hang with you and drink all 3 bottles of your Grey Goose, and you will go home and date Rosie and her five lovely sisters.

[ QUOTE ]
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/columns/story?columnist=rosenbloom_steve&id=2187395

[ QUOTE ]
"Me and Brian are working on a package where guys can come to Vegas and party with me for a night out,'' Esfandiari says. "They get to have one night out where I take them out, they don't have to wait in any lines, they get the VIP-superstar-celebrity treatment. They get to party with me all night long, they get girls brought to them all night long, they have a security guard and the ropes around the table -- the whole nine yards. We don't have a price or anything, but we're working on partying like a rock star with Antonio.''

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be sure to start saving my $$.

[/ QUOTE ]

10-27-2005, 11:39 AM
Like I said, some dudes are just really into C*cks and Things.

whiskeytown
10-27-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh, sir

RB

10-27-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh, sir

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Look 2 posts up where I changed the name of the thread! lol. Nobody saw this yet.

I was kind of hoping it would catch on. AE deserves to be dubbed "C*cks and Things".