PDA

View Full Version : Adultery IS FUN

malorum
10-17-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Thanks to many of your techniques from your book, my sex life has greatly improved. I went from having sex with only my girlfriend, to [sleeping with] her friends and my long-time "friend-girls." I am now the alpha male and chicks want me because of the way I speak. Little do they know I work on my pickups religiously. No matter what I do or what I say to them, they love to be in my presence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me something that sounds so good can be wrong. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aytumious
10-17-2005, 05:42 PM
Hilarious.

P.S. I'm curious about what book this blurb refers to, not for me, but for a friend....

BluffTHIS!
10-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Google the following terms: Thailand + wives + cutoff + husband's penis + adultery.

Aytumious
10-17-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Google the following terms: Thailand + wives + cutoff + husband's penis + adultery.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see how that would be an effective deterrent.

BluffTHIS!
10-17-2005, 08:34 PM
There is a reason that Thai doctors have the most experience in the world in penis reattachment. Hopefully KKF won't find out that reason the hard way.

RJT
10-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Bluff,

KKF?

RJT

nevermind bluff, got it arty

Aytumious
10-17-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a reason that Thai doctors have the most experience in the world in penis reattachment. Hopefully KKF won't find out that reason the hard way.

[/ QUOTE ]

KKF did have a post in OOT about life at his age essentially coming down to chasing tail. Hopefully that chasing won't lead him to losing his little companion.

BluffTHIS!
10-17-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bluff,

KKF?

RJT

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a well know poster in the high stakes nl forum who plays big online and lives in Thailand at the moment while pondering a move to somewhere where he could renounce US citizenship to lower his tax burden.

RJT
10-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Sure, our taxes should be enough for when he needs help with another tsunami.

Aytumious
10-17-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sure, our taxes should be enough for when he needs help with another tsunami.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he's willing to go so far as to renounce his citizenship in order to not pay US taxes, I really don't see why you would have a problem with it.

RJT
10-17-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't. I really should not have said that. Maybe said it out of envy -lol