PDA

View Full Version : To all u who love Sklansky and despise Hellmuth

BUD
10-17-2005, 04:17 PM
I found this rather amusing. Here is an attempt @ posting the link http://www.pokerplayernewspaper.com/back-issues/currentissue.pdf Anyhow pg 11 in poker player magazine interview with Mike Caro.

Interviewer "A bit of an ego maniac, huh?"

Caro " I Am an ego maniac" " If we were to hold a tournament to determine the world champion ego maniac, I would definitely make the final table." A long pause before going on, " but I wouldn't be the winner. No the final would probably be Phil Hellmuth going heads up with David Sklansky."

Of course I am a Sklansky 2+2 fan, but ifound this very amusing, and wanted to share it with the forum.
thanx
bud

MCS
10-17-2005, 10:35 PM
That's both amusing and true.

KSOT
10-18-2005, 12:29 AM
That's odd. Sklansky never striked me as an egomaniac.

Jorge10
10-18-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This comment caused my sarcasm detector to burst into flames.

mosquito
10-18-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This comment caused my sarcasm detector to burst into flames.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any idea how painful it is to have hot coffee violently expelled from your nose?

Freudian
10-18-2005, 07:15 AM
A 50 year old man still quoting SAT scores to prove how great he is being accused of being an ego maniac?

Inconceivable.

betgo
10-18-2005, 07:59 AM
Just because Slansky could have won a Nobel Prize, people think he is egotistical.

betgo
10-18-2005, 08:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A 50 year old man still quoting SAT scores to prove how great he is being accused of being an ego maniac?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is over 60.

Tom1975
10-18-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just because Slansky should have won a Nobel Prize, people think he is egotistical.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

popniklas
10-18-2005, 04:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
Just because Slansky should have won a Nobel Prize, people think he is egotistical.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is correct. According to my sources here in Stockholm, Sklansky was actually supposed to recieve to Nobel Prize for literature this year, but since the Swedish Academy couldn't agree on a motivation (or whatever you call it in English, you know "for his bla bla..") they picked some British playwright instead.

If you feel that you have an eloquent explanation as to why Mr. Sklansky should recieve the prize, please email the chairman of the Swedish Academy at horace.engdahl@akademin.se (or post it here, or pm me). Thank you.

2+2 wannabe
10-19-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just because Slansky is God, people think he is egotistical.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

tomdemaine
10-20-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just because Slansky thinks he is God, people think he is egotistical.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYFYP