PDA

View Full Version : Bachlor Party

arod15
10-17-2005, 04:12 PM
We are planning a friends of mine. I need Ideas...... Experiences always welcome.
Thanks in Advance....

swede123
10-17-2005, 04:14 PM
This post is missing, oh, about every piece of information that would be needed to give any kind of useful advice. Budget, location, willingness to travel, desired length of party, particulars about the bachelor, other attendees etc.

Swede

NutCrackerr
10-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Beer and strippers

NEXT

highlife
10-17-2005, 04:16 PM
only piece of advice you need - don't go to a public strip club, purchase the services where they come to your house/hotel room.

arod15
10-17-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This post is missing, oh, about every piece of information that would be needed to give any kind of useful advice. Budget, location, willingness to travel, desired length of party, particulars about the bachelor, other attendees etc.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
Money isnt an issue just finding a great spot is.....

jaydub
10-17-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

High roller suite at the Bellagio or Wynn, travel to Monte Carlo (Monaco not the strip hotel), travel to some tropical island paradise.

manpower
10-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Would flying everyone to vegas be too unoriginal? Because it's the obvious response.

arod15
10-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeh that looks like the best of all options.....I feel like its so unoriginal.....

rohjoh
10-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Unoriginal, but Vegas has so many options, it can always be done in an original way. I have been to 10+ bachelor parties in Vegas, and they all have been very different. Some of the best were the ones done on a very limited budget.

gildwulf
10-17-2005, 05:03 PM
My brother just had his in Montreal...always a popular and awesome place. The hotels are extremely cheap ($80 CDN a night for downtown in the Holiday Inn), everything is walkable, the food and bars are incredibly cheap and awesome, the strippers let you touch tits and ass for $10 and the stripclubs are AMAZING.

Besides the normal strippers and bars, we did some other cool stuff like:

1) Went go-cart racing in East Montreal...we are talking full-on, 40 mile an hour go-carts with big-ass engines
2) My parents have a condo with a huge projector w/ 5-point dolby surround sound. So we rented another projector and two xboxes and hooked up 8-player Halo 2 on two different walls. It was AMAZING. It's sad to say but this was almost better than the strippers...

Hope that helps...

arod15
10-17-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unoriginal, but Vegas has so many options, it can always be done in an original way. I have been to 10+ bachelor parties in Vegas, and they all have been very different. Some of the best were the ones done on a very limited budget.

[/ QUOTE ]
then you must have 10+ STDS....LOL thanks for the info

kenberman
10-17-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
travel to Monte Carlo (Monaco not the strip hotel)

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a terrible idea.

winning ideas so far:

Montreal, but don't go in the winter, unless you're ok with -10. maybe you are, and that's cool.
Vegas, if you/your buddies aren't Vegased-out. it is trite, but that doesn't make it not fun. (is that a triple negative?)

New Orleans, sadly, is no longer an option

I'll only add in my idea:

Amsterdam, unless you live on the West Coast

jaydub
10-17-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a terrible idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you feel that way. Which of the many details provided about the OPs' friends make you feel that this is a bad idea?

kenberman
10-17-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a terrible idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you feel that way. Which of the many details provided about the OPs' friends make you feel that this is a bad idea?

[/ QUOTE ]

Monaco is extremely expensive and not nearly as fun as the other cities mentioned.

unless given a description of this crew as "extremely wealthy, willing to take a couple long flights, and not into 'bachelor party activities'", then Monaco is a bad choice. I was assuming the above descriptions do not apply.

This is based on my one trip to Monte Carlo, which left me dissapointed in almost every regard.

jaydub
10-17-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Monaco is extremely expensive and not nearly as fun as the other cities mentioned.

unless given a description of this crew as "extremely wealthy, willing to take a couple long flights, and not into 'bachelor party activities', then Monaco is a bad choice. I was assuming the above descriptions do not apply.

This is based on my one trip to Monte Carlo, which left me dissapointed in almost every regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With money being no issue, Monaco can be a very opulent experience. Different from Vegas in many ways and not what I would choose but for some, it may be the best choice.

vmacosta
10-18-2005, 01:26 AM
When's it gonna be? Im planning my friends bachelor party too. Unfortunately he wants to go to vegas since he doesnt go twice a month like me. On the bright side, its gonna be the wknd of the Bernard Hopkins v. Jermain Taylor fight so at least that should be cool. Don't mean to hijack, but anyone know some girls to call for in-suite dildo show? Prices?

freekobe
10-18-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When's it gonna be? Im planning my friends bachelor party too. Unfortunately he wants to go to vegas since he doesnt go twice a month like me. On the bright side, its gonna be the wknd of the Bernard Hopkins v. Jermain Taylor fight so at least that should be cool. Don't mean to hijack, but anyone know some girls to call for in-suite dildo show? Prices?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you must gamble/play poker, you obviously have to go to Vegas.

I've done a bachelor party in Montreal. It's great.

Try Iceland. Unique. A bit expensive, but the girls are ridiculous, and the nightlife is unsurpassed. You won't be disappointed. And you'll have great stories.