PDA

View Full Version : Idiots in Iceland (Strip club story)

kipin
10-17-2005, 11:12 AM
So, I am staying in Iceland for a couple days before returning home to the US from my month long European backpack excursion and I met these American guys here who all decided to go out to a strip club in Iceland last night.

Just to let you guys know, Iceland is probably the most expensive country in the world... no joke.

Anyway I didn“t go with them, but a few of them came back after a couple hours and had blown $150 and felt stupid for spending that much and not getting anything. (The girls made them buy them wine that cost $45 a glass). 3 of the 4 guys left and one of them stayed behind and ended up going upstairs with at least one of the strippers.

Apparently he ended up spending about $2000 US at the strip club and all he got out of the deal was a blow job, and a 'free' bottle of Champagne.

I feel like these guys, in particular the guy who blew 2 grand could be the dumbest people on earth.

Anyone else have some expensive strip club stories? Get anything better out of all the cash you blew?

MEbenhoe
10-17-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Apparently he ended up spending about $2000 US at the strip club and all he got out of the deal was a blow job, and a 'free' bottle of Champagne.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, thats ridiculous. where i come from the blow job is free and you can get a bottle of champagne from the store for $3.

Guy in iceland - $2000
me - $3 for the same thing

me>>>>>>>> guy in iceland

mslif
10-17-2005, 11:20 AM
I see no difference in that and paying a prostitute. It basically costs him $2000.00 to get blown and drink some booze.
There are plenty of stories on this forum about guys who think they got lucky to bang strippers but forget to mention that they paid hundreds of dollars in lap dances before that. Reality check, you did not get lucky, you paid for it and I am sure you are not her first that night.

MEbenhoe
10-17-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I see no difference in that and paying a prostitute. It basically costs him $2000.00 to get blown and drink some booze.

[/ QUOTE ]

prostitute probably would've been cheaper.

mslif
10-17-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

prostitute probably would've been cheaper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true.

diebitter
10-17-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm confused. Aren't women that suck dick for money prostitutes per se anyway, stripper or not? Or are there exceptions for strippers? Or did he spend $2K on the booze, and she liked him anyway, and wanted to give him a bj for free?

Does this happen in UK strip clubs?

I'm such a noob at all this. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Vavavoom
10-17-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused. Aren't women that suck dick for money prostitutes per se anyway, stripper or not? Or are there exceptions for strippers? Or did he spend $2K on the booze, and she liked him anyway, and wanted to give him a bj for free?

Does this happen in UK strip clubs?

I'm such a noob at all this. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Most I have been privy to in a strip club (Spearmint Rhino on Tottenham Court Road)was with work....there was 4 of us was £9000...(Approx $15K)....

That was a fun day/evening......4pm - 2am....

And we didn't get a sniff of anything that evening....although I'm sure it would have been available had we been coherent.....

Dirtiest girls (as in filthy) was Secrets in Euston, I had some Brazilian Chick sticking 1/2 fingers up her ass, licking them everything....She was trying to get me into a private room so that she could blow me....but £400 for a dirty little sl*t is not my cup of tea.....

My boss holds the Spearmint Rhino record transaction....3 years ago, he spent £28,000 in there (Approx $45K) and between them the 3 of them...

nothumb
10-17-2005, 11:40 AM
This is the same situation they have in Mexican strip clubs. (At least, the ones I've been to / heard of). The stage dances are meh, and the girls come sit down next to you while you 'buy them drinks.' In Tulum this means 100 pesos for a glass of water (about 10 bucks) which the stripper gulps down and immediately asks for a refill. After a couple of drinks they take you in the back, dance around, get groped, then try to get you to pay for a hummer. I didn't even ask how much it cost. I was gone. I think in many parts of the world there is not that blurry line between strip club and whorehouse that we have here in the USA.

NT

diebitter
10-17-2005, 11:40 AM
Holey moley, makes Iceland look cheap!

pokerdirty
10-17-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And we didn't get a sniff of anything that evening....

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you really want a sniff?

StevieG
10-17-2005, 11:48 AM
even with a last minute flight, he could have gone to Amsterdam from Reykjavik and back for $1500

Vavavoom
10-17-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And we didn't get a sniff of anything that evening....

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you really want a sniff?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, technically no....but hey Beggars can't be Choosers...

Clarkmeister
10-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Apparently they should've gone to Costa Rica instead.

kipin
10-17-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or did he spend $2K on the booze, and she liked him anyway, and wanted to give him a bj for free?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure he bought private time that inlcuded some grinding and a hummer. I did not talk to the guy who blew 2k, just his buddy who left him there to charge up his credit card.

Apparently he spent over 100,000 Icelandic kronor. (About 62 kronor to 1 USD)

kipin
10-17-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
even with a last minute flight, he could have gone to Amsterdam from Reykjavik and back for $1500

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if you are into buying sex, this would be the correct answer.

BottlesOf
10-17-2005, 12:10 PM
paging morgant.....

kipin
10-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Jesus Christ... 15k in one night at a strip club seems a bit much.

And to think your boss spent 45k on another night.

What do you (and your boss) do for a living?

Boris
10-17-2005, 12:57 PM
That guy has some serious issues with his moral compass.

$2k for a BJ? That's not right.

Vavavoom
10-17-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus Christ... 15k in one night at a strip club seems a bit much.

And to think your boss spent 45k on another night.

What do you (and your boss) do for a living?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bond-Brokers in the City...its all done in the name of entertaining clients... /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Indiana
10-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah in Amsterdam the girls are very attractive and you can "take your time" and get pretty much all you want of anything you want for around $120.

Indy