PDA

View Full Version : Passionfruit update...

jakethebake
10-17-2005, 09:19 AM
For those that have requested these updates...

I may have found the culprit that has been cutting pieces out and leaving 3/4 of a donut sitting in the kitchen.

Passionfruit just sat down at his desk with pieces of two different kinds of cheesecake from the kitchen that someone brought in. The cheesecake was one of those sampler with normal sized pieces of like 6 flavors. He felt it necessary to cut about 1" off the tip of two pieces in order to "stay true to my diet."

He also just informed me of the latest celebrity gossip and pronounced Marc Anthony's name as AHN-dtoh-ney.

This may be the day he dies.

dcasper70
10-17-2005, 09:44 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/brassknuckles.jpg

jakethebake
10-17-2005, 09:48 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/brassknuckles.jpg

An excellent suggestion. Any other suggestions (other than the cropduster)?

daveymck
10-17-2005, 09:50 AM
http://www.southjerseynews.com/shore/images/f060301a.jpg

Is this not more appropriate.

dcasper70
10-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Iron Maiden!!!

Well played Davey!

jakethebake
10-18-2005, 02:01 PM
So this morning Passionfruit starts telling me how I should go to the doctor for this cold I have. He went to the doctor for his cold recently. The doctor didn't want to give him anything, but he insisted on antibiotics and I should do the same. I tried to tell him antibiotics don't work on colds. He says that's just what the doctors want you to think. Apparently there is a global doctor conspiracy to ensure that Passionfruit win't get his cold cured. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

On a side note, my snot, which was green and bloody yesterday is now clear so I forsee this thing being gone soon. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shajen
10-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Might I recommend a trip to your friendly local neighborhood gas chamber for a little CS gas?

Will clear you right up.

FouTight
10-18-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So this morning Passionfruit starts telling me how I should go to the doctor for this cold I have. He went to the doctor for his cold recently. The doctor didn't want to give him anything, but he insisted on antibiotics and I should do the same. I tried to tell him antibiotics don't work on colds. He says that's just what the doctors want you to think. Apparently there is a global doctor conspiracy to ensure that Passionfruit win't get his cold cured. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

On a side note, my snot, which was green and bloody yesterday is now clear so I forsee this thing being gone soon. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate people that use antibiodics without great cause. Nothing like strenghtening the strains and lowering your own immunity.

Blarg
10-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah, the guy is an idiot. And his doctor is worse.

pokerdirty
10-18-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On a side note, my snot, which was green and bloody yesterday is now clear so I forsee this thing being gone soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

That, or it has gone into remission, and will be back in 2 weeks :evil smiley:

jakethebake
10-18-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That, or it has gone into remission, and will be back in 2 weeks :evil smiley:

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. Saline solution is a miracle drug. /images/graemlins/grin.gif