PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with imported Pokertracker DB

Argus
10-17-2005, 06:58 AM
I had some coaching done and my coach sent me back two files, a ptrack*.mdb file and a hhdb*.mdb file. I want to view the hands and replay them since he wrote game notes in this database. However when I add this database only the statistics appear, not the hand histories. That means I can't replay hands. If I try to import th hand histories (I have the *.txt file) it says the hands already exist in the database. What can I do in order to replay the files?

I have tried renaming hhdb*.mdb to hhdb.mdb so it is seen as the default hand history database, but it still doesn't work. I've tried adding ptrack*.mdb as a new database, as well as renaming the file to a working database and trying to trick Pokertracker. Still the hand histories do not come up.

edit:I should add that I have these hand histories in larger databases on my computer (an old Access on, and then the same one converted to PostgreSQL). This may or may not be relevant.

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Argus
10-17-2005, 04:15 PM
A bump for the daytime crew. Hasn't anyone ever imported a database before?

MyMindIsGoing
10-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Try Utilities/Database maintainance & options/Hand history DBs

Argus
10-17-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I added the relevant *.hhdb file, but the hand histories still don't appear. Thanks though.

MyMindIsGoing
10-17-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I added the relevant *.hhdb file, but the hand histories still don't appear. Thanks though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very odd, I just tried it myself, worked just fine.