PDA

View Full Version : WHICH SITE FOR 2/4????

Lucky
06-01-2003, 03:40 PM
I play mainly 2/4 at Paradise....some tough players but
great game selection. I just pulled some money off and I'm trying to decide between Stars, Party, and UB...Which do you
recommend???

beernutz
06-01-2003, 06:28 PM
If you're talking HE then Party or Stars is probably your best bet IMO. Low-limit at Party is generally pretty wild and wooley while Stars at least when I've been there is much less so.

I rarely see $2/4 O/8 spread at Stars and I don't think they even offer that limit at Party. If they do, I've never seen a table spread it in the 6 months I've played there.

Just my $.03.

Glenn
06-01-2003, 06:42 PM
UB is much, much better than Stars for LL HE. Stars is a rock garden. Not that it's not beatable, but UB is much more beatable. Party/Empire is filled with very bad players.

TruePoker CEO
06-01-2003, 08:34 PM
Hhmmmm, that's a tough one for me to answer .... I'd have to say "Truepoker". I KNOW the game is honest there.

... and we give a 20% new account deposit bonus.

Truepoker CEO

kdog
06-01-2003, 08:37 PM
For 2-4 it's definately Party imo.Their game selection at that level is rivaling Paradise now and the games are softer than most.Stars usually has only one or two 2-4 games going and those are on the tight/aggresive side more often than not.UB is somewhere in between.
Throw in the regular bonuses offered by Party/Empire and I think they're you're best bet.