PDA

View Full Version : Opening a Hookah Bar *DELETED*

Crimson
10-17-2005, 02:06 AM
Post deleted by Crimson

TheMainEvent
10-17-2005, 02:08 AM
You want a huge loan without credit or a cosigner? Not happening.

tonypaladino
10-17-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im 18, and have no credit. My friend wants to go 50/50 w/ me and he has like 50k in the bank. I have wealthy relatives that with a good business plan might consider co-signing for the loan, but I'd rather do it myself.

Heres the deal, im 18, I know little to nothing about opening a business, loans, or running a business, but I see a very profitable situation and think that with my intelligence and through research I would be able to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll finish reading your post after I stop rolling all over the floor laughing. hope it gets better.

Tron
10-17-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im 18, and have no credit. My friend wants to go 50/50 w/ me and he has like 50k in the bank. I have wealthy relatives that with a good business plan might consider co-signing for the loan, but I'd rather do it myself.

Heres the deal, im 18, I know little to nothing about opening a business, loans, or running a business, but I see a very profitable situation and think that with my intelligence and through research I would be able to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll finish reading your post after I stop rolling all over the floor laughing. hope it gets better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you quoted this.

Good luck with your business ventures (I'm actually being serious).