flop comes 8h 9h 10h
i have no hearts
he checks i check
turn is Ad he bets pot (1200) i fold
too weak again?
whats a better line for either hand?

splashpot
10-17-2005, 02:16 AM
You have to also give us the stacks of the other players. Go all in preflop hand 1. Hand 2, I'm not sure because I don't know if it's the same stack/blind sizes and the same number of players. but probably go all in preflop for hand 2 also.

Mariogs379
10-17-2005, 02:17 AM
are you being serious?
im just wondering it seems far more aggressive than i would normally be

splashpot
10-17-2005, 02:21 AM
I am very serious. The blinds are huge. But you still need to provide the other stack sizes.

splashpot
10-17-2005, 02:24 AM
Also, You should never min-raise unless you specifically want callers.

SonnyJay
10-17-2005, 08:00 AM
Yeah, other stack sizes would help, buyin also, but...

I am pushing hand 1 here frequently (if you both have average stacks), not because you have the best hand but because he's probably folding him a lot. He could be trapping but you'll pick up the pot pretty often. The blinds are huge and it helps to pick them up here.

Hand 2: Here's what went wrong
[ QUOTE ]
A4o utg i raise min

[/ QUOTE ]
If you have less than 10 BB you have to push, if you have more than that you can make a raise bigger than min, and if you want to fold you can fold, but don't raise min with a hand this weak. You get yourself into positions like this where the pot is pretty large and it's hard to get away from.

With the line you took, I think you have to call both of these because the pots are so large now. However, the stack sizes are very important here. If you could provide those it will be a lot easier to give an answer.

-SonnyJay