PDA

View Full Version : Do you eat the Bread?

M0n3y0nf1r3
10-17-2005, 01:44 AM
So im at arby's and i order the giant sized beef and cheddar combo(Obviously w/ curly fries). After downing my fries i proceed to load up my beef and cheddar w/ lots of arby's sauce. After the sandwich comes to a close i realize i have a good 3 inch chunk of bread w/ lots of sauce (cheese and arby's). I noticed the bread was kinda soggy, but i stil went at it. Turned out the sauces need the meat;
Bread + meat sauces - meat == bad.
Let me know what you would have done, maybe im the only wierd one.
-Andrew

ThaSaltCracka
10-17-2005, 01:46 AM
[censored].....

Clarkmeister

tonypaladino
OK, I read your post 3 times, and I still don't get it. Are you saying they gave you a sandwich with no meat?

Cancuk
10-17-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, I read your post 3 times, and I still don't get it. Are you saying they gave you a sandwich with no meat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe by the time there was 3 inches of bread left, all the meat was gone. His question is, "should he still eat the bread".

My question to the OP: When you were eating the bread, and not really knowing if it was the right decision, did you ask yourself, "I should post this in OTT. They'll know what to do"?

captZEEbo1
10-17-2005, 01:54 AM
toss the bread, their bread is nothing special, and certianly is bad by the time the meat is done

tonypaladino
10-17-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe by the time there was 3 inches of bread left, all the meat was gone. His question is, "should he still eat the bread".

My question to the OP: When you were eating the bread, and not really knowing if it was the right decision, did you ask yourself, "I should post this in OTT. They'll know what to do"?

[/ QUOTE ]

ooohhh

ban him. please.

The Truth
10-17-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ooohhh

ban him. please.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was my first thought.

but in retrospect, I like the question. The wording was bad.

lets give him a chance.

-blake

Blarg
10-17-2005, 03:16 AM
I've found the Arby's creamy type fake horseradish sauce at their tables goes rancid sometimes. I wouldn't be too thrilled about eating more sauce than I have to.

Ianco15
10-17-2005, 03:19 AM
My first thought would be stop going to Arby's...

shant
10-17-2005, 03:30 AM
I don't eat the Arby's.