PDA

View Full Version : Adult Swim

ClassicBob
10-17-2005, 12:38 AM
If you ask me, Adult Swim hasn't done anything good since the first series. Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab are/were awesome, but none of the new shows have been any good. Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law had a good first season, but I'm not sure I like it that much anymore.

However, I really like the pilot episode of 12 oz. Mouse, and the animated series of The Boondocks should be great. So, hopefully Adult Swim will be able to live on for a few more years, because I'm not sure how much longer ATHF and Sealab can last.

BDarch
10-17-2005, 12:38 AM
they should bring back brak show

miajag81
10-17-2005, 12:43 AM
Harvey Birdman is easily better than Sealab and often better than ATHF.

TheBlueMonster
10-17-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Harvey Birdman is easily better than Sealab and often better than ATHF.

[/ QUOTE ]
ooh, I'm biting my tounge on this one....

Skipbidder
10-17-2005, 12:45 AM
Venture Bros is okay. I don't know if this is currently being made (or even if it was originally Adult Swim's program).
I'm now watching it mostly for Home Movies (I've got the other stuff I like on DVD already.)

ClassicBob
10-17-2005, 12:49 AM
I think Home Movies is brilliant. I neglected to mention it, because I don't remember if it was originally an Adult Swim series. I know new episodes have been produced for it now, but I don't recall if it's first season was originally on Adult Swim.

Phoenix1010
10-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Venture Brothers is the best show they've had on Adult Swim IMO, and I'm a big Sealab/ATHF fan. I really really hope they bring it back for a second season.

Skipbidder
10-17-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Home Movies is brilliant. I neglected to mention it, because I don't remember if it was originally an Adult Swim series. I know new episodes have been produced for it now, but I don't recall if it's first season was originally on Adult Swim.

[/ QUOTE ]

It ran on Cartoon Network before [adult swim]. (It ran shortly on some other network first...UPN, perhaps.)

ClassicBob
10-17-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Venture Brothers is the best show they've had on Adult Swim IMO, and I'm a big Sealab/ATHF fan. I really really hope they bring it back for a second season.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get behind this show. I've tried it a few times, it just doesn't seem funny to me.

Can anyone back me up on 12 oz. Mouse? Or do I just have a wickedly weird sense of humor?

Rev. Good Will
10-17-2005, 12:58 AM
robot chicken is amazing

imported_CaseClosed326
10-17-2005, 01:14 AM
I was pretty upset when they dropped sealab. Tom goes to mayor is just not funny to me at all. Although, ATHF is one of my favorite shows on TV and Venture Bros. is good too.

tonypaladino
10-17-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was pretty upset when they dropped sealab. Tom goes to mayor is just not funny to me at all. Although, ATHF is one of my favorite shows on TV and Venture Bros. is good too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Sealab, but I didn't mind that they cancelled it, becuase I beleive that shows should be cancelled before they get a chance to go on a downslide.

What I didn't like was the way they announced it, it was almost exactly like a Party P----r Enjoy!

tonypaladino
10-17-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
they should bring back brak show

[/ QUOTE ]

aren't there new brak's on this season?

tonypaladino
10-17-2005, 01:39 AM
Venture Brothers is the best show they have ever created. (I don't count Birdman or Sealab, since those are spin-offs)

If you watch the series from begining to end you will love it. I have all the episodes somewhere, I can upload them if anyone wants.

The season finale was the greatest wrapup/cliffhanger ever.