PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Curb

BottlesOf
10-16-2005, 10:32 PM
While the ending was pretty funny. I thought this episode, was overall, a little weak. This was good--all of them are, but it wasn't great.

ononimo
10-16-2005, 10:34 PM
how long have you had that avatar, btw?

JihadOnTheRiver
10-16-2005, 10:34 PM
I agree. He has never made a completely disappointing episode, but this one fell slightly short. I really liked the scene where they decided to keep playing poker after the attempted suicide, its something I definetely would have done.

cokehead
10-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Personally I have found the whole season so far to be kind of weak compared to previous seasons. (have not seen tonite's ep yet). the show hasn't gotten bad, but has lost something.

Wes ManTooth
10-16-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Personally I have found the whole season so far to be kind of weak compared to previous seasons. (have not seen tonite's ep yet). the show hasn't gotten bad, but has lost something.

[/ QUOTE ]

The handicap bathroom and racist dog episode was excellent, but last two episdoes have not been good.

daryn
10-16-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree.. not saying it's bad.. but it has lost something

daryn
10-16-2005, 11:18 PM
by the way, when do these things usually appear On Demand?

BottlesOf
10-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Ahhh get that out of here! I dunno a week or two?

BottlesOf
10-16-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I very much disagree. I think the fourth season was the most disappointing. It started off very strong, but the whole Producers plot really didn't do it for me. This season (with the exception of this episode) has been quite good, IMO.

BottlesOf
10-16-2005, 11:20 PM
Depends on a lot, but around midnight/1 am usually for me.

IQ89
10-17-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have found the whole season so far to be kind of weak

[/ QUOTE ]

Tonight's was the fourth episode for this season. It sucked, as did the other three. Last season was the beginning of the end for this show. Larry David needs to bring in outside writers like Carol Leifer and others to take over 90% of the writing, and then he can help fine tune whatever is brought in. That's what he was great at doing on Seinfeld, that's what he should stick to doing.

istewart
10-17-2005, 01:15 AM
I liked tonight. Some slow moments; the opening scene was probably the best part. Doesn't match up with the Jesus episode though.

CrazyPsycho
10-17-2005, 01:23 AM
Man, I've really liked this season so far. The bingo scenes were fantastic.

dibbs
10-17-2005, 01:34 AM
Was actually too lazy to watch tonight, interesting consensus though.

This whole season feels much more scripted or something, I dunno what it is, I liked the stuttering handicap episode though.

daryn
10-17-2005, 02:32 AM
just watched this. very weak indeed.

the ending was pretty funny though