PDA

View Full Version : (LC) is anyone else not receiving summaries/histories from party?

rybones
10-16-2005, 10:13 PM
I just finished 10 tournies at party and I didn't receive and e-mails with summaries/histories. Perhpas this is new with party's other changes? I did a search of "hand history" and didn't see anything. Also, I don't remember seeing that prompt at the end of any of my tournaments (though I think I click them on auto pilot so I may have seen and clicked them).

Anyone else?

Ryan

10-16-2005, 10:17 PM
I havent noticed the prompt coming up, but I could just auto-click them off as you do.

The best thing I would suggest is email support about it.

microbet
10-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Ok, since the OT/LC post is already there....

Does pokertracker handle getting the emails quickly and easily? I just started using pokeroffice and as far as I can work it, it takes forever to get emails one at a time or you can select a whole bunch of files at a time from your hard drive and it happens quickly.

10-16-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, since the OT/LC post is already there....

Does pokertracker handle getting the emails quickly and easily? I just started using pokeroffice and as far as I can work it, it takes forever to get emails one at a time or you can select a whole bunch of files at a time from your hard drive and it happens quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im tired, why didnt I think of that. LOL! Damnit.