PDA

View Full Version : Locker room etiquette

slickpoppa
10-16-2005, 07:01 PM
WTF is up with the guys who refuse to wrap a towel around their waist when they are walking from their locker to the shower? I prefer not to have someone's cock in my face when I am sitting down to tie my shoes.

TheMainEvent
10-16-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF is up with the guys who refuse to wrap a towel around their waist when they are walking from their locker to the shower? I prefer not to have someone's cock in my face when I am sitting down to tie my shoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would prefer that people didn't do this, but it's certainly not against "locker room etiquette" if there is such a thing.

Argus
10-16-2005, 07:08 PM
You know we're born naked right? Get over it.

gildwulf
10-16-2005, 07:09 PM
The worst is old guys at the pool doing this. Old and wrinkled+water shrinkage= -EV.

10-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Snap a towel at it.

Seriously, I've never been in a locker room where anyone was naked, and I don't plan on it ever happening.

mslif
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This problem also occurs in women's locker room. I do not understand it. You have the towel in your hand already, why don't you wrap it around your body??? I am no prude but I do not need be facing whatever you have going on down there when I look up.

TTChamp
Have you ever noticed that the liklihood some one will do this is in direct proportion to:

1. Their Age
2. Their Weight
3. How much body hair they have

radek2166
10-16-2005, 07:12 PM
Hell If I had 10 inch cock I would walk everywhere naked!!!

gildwulf
10-16-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Snap a towel at it.

Seriously, I've never been in a locker room where anyone was naked, and I don't plan on it ever happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am curious as to under what context people are not naked at some point in a locker room. Are they there on their coffee break?

radek2166
10-16-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3. How much body hair they have

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint that the truth

10-16-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Snap a towel at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am curious as to under what context people are not naked at some point in a locker room. Are they there on their coffee break?

[/ QUOTE ]

The high school slackers who don't change into their gym clothes. They sit on the side of the gym or pool and hang out during class. This is what I did because I was going to fail the class anyway, so I just said fuk it, I'm never doing anything.

HopeydaFish
10-16-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The worst is old guys at the pool doing this. Old and wrinkled+water shrinkage= -EV.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand being disgusted by the old and wrinkled part...but you'd prefer their cocks to be huge?

nothumb
10-16-2005, 07:41 PM
At what distance are we talking about here? Is it like two rows of lockers with a low bench between them, meaning only about enough room for one person to pass? If so, yeah, that's not the best thing.

NT

gildwulf
10-16-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand being disgusted by the old and wrinkled part...but you'd prefer their cocks to be huge?

[/ QUOTE ]

The question was wtf is up with people doing that...I was saying it would be -EV to walk around naked as an old guy with water shrinkage.

Sponger15SB
10-16-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I prefer not to have someone's cock in my face when I am sitting down to tie my shoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, when is the correct time for someone to put their cock in your face?

Do you need to be drunk, or just have your shoes tied?

Cancer Merchant
10-16-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The question was wtf is up with people doing that...I was saying it would be -EV to walk around naked as an old guy with water shrinkage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, when I'm old, my junk will have already had a full life, and will be free to greet others without fear.

nothumb
10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I prefer not to have someone's cock in my face when I am sitting down to tie my shoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you need to be drunk, or just have your shoes tied?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the better posts you've made, Sponger.

NT

Boris
10-16-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Sponger, you have to make that decision yourself. Don't let some guy try to pressure you into doing something you might regret. Remember, he probably won't respect you in the morning. Also, you can suck 3 cocks before you become gay. How many passes do you have left?