PDA

View Full Version : Cant take anymore Pinella.

10-16-2005, 07:00 PM
... or anyother of the fox color guys. So my question is if there is any way to mute the announcers but keep the background noise so that you can hear the crack of the bat, etc. with a decent reciever. I have heard it can be done but don't how to do it.

sublime
10-16-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
... or anyother of the fox color guys. So my question is if there is any way to mute the announcers but keep the background noise so that you can hear the crack of the bat, etc. with a decent reciever. I have heard it can be done but don't how to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif you.

Really, it has to be the worst trio EVER, in any sport. And thats saying a lot.

Dynasty
10-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Pineiella may choose booth over dugout in 2006 (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2005/news/story?id=2192527)

Paluka
10-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Pinella seems to know less about the American League than a random guy off the street. He offers zero insight.

mblax10
10-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Is your TV hooked up to your stereo?

Set the reciever to Dolby Digital or whatever surround/imitation surround setting you have. Unplug the center speaker.

If not just mute it and listen to music, much better.

Russ McGinley
10-16-2005, 07:25 PM
I thought Barry Greenstein was doing commentary when I first heard him.

10-16-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is your TV hooked up to your stereo?

Set the reciever to Dolby Digital or whatever surround/imitation surround setting you have. Unplug the center speaker.

If not just mute it and listen to music, much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you

RacersEdge
10-16-2005, 08:07 PM
He is brutal. Don't the networks even care? Is just getting some guy who is known for being a jack-ass on the field the criteria to be a braodcaster?

andyfox
10-16-2005, 09:00 PM
I liked Piazza, and I thought Leiter was good too.

benfranklin
10-16-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the game on radio? If so, turn on the radio and turn off the TV sound.

Recliner
10-17-2005, 12:02 AM
Ding ding ding.

I turn the volume all the way down on the TV and listen to the radio. There is a slight delay but it is worth it to not have to listen to Joe Buck.