PDA

View Full Version : closed old party account, opened new one, cant use neteller

fluorescenthippo
10-16-2005, 06:58 PM
I called up party and closed my account yesterday. today i tried to deposit into my new account using neteller and it said

"NETeller Account Already in Use

Please note, we do not allow multiple accounts per person. Our records indicate that you already have another account with PartyPoker that uses this NETeller account. If you have forgotten your other account name, please contact us."

I thought you were allowed to use neteller for more than one account. this is how it was with the skins. what do i do now?

ackid
10-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Couldnt you have just used another form of banking like firepay or epassport?

fluorescenthippo
10-16-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Couldnt you have just used another form of banking like firepay or epassport?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

Leaky Eye
10-17-2005, 02:40 AM
I use the same neteller account to fun all my party accounts, never got that.

imported_azalin
10-17-2005, 07:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I use the same neteller account to fun all my party accounts, never got that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You cannot be serious. Can you?

krimson
10-17-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd imagine he's saying he funds party/empire/multi/etc accounts with the same neteller. AFAIK there is no way whatsoever to have 2 accounts on Party that use the same payment methods.

Innocentius
10-17-2005, 09:53 AM
I assume that your new account was created through an affiliate. Contact him/her and ask what you should do.

SackUp
10-17-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd imagine he's saying he funds party/empire/multi/etc accounts with the same neteller. AFAIK there is no way whatsoever to have 2 accounts on Party that use the same payment methods.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I do not believe this is the case. I'm pretty sure there are several posters who use the same neteller account for both their account and their spouse's account. Just call up Party and tell them what you are doing and why you are doing it and it should be fine. Obviously you run into problems if you are just setting up two accounts under your name.