PDA

View Full Version : The biggest Troll(s) at OOT

theben
10-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Discussion: Everybody post what people you think are the biggest trolls here and please include some funny and/or angry descriptions about them. Feel free to post about more than one troll. Have fun!

PS- To the occasional smart asses who post here, don't just post that I am the biggest troll for making this thread. If you have a different reason for me=troll, then flame away

added final note---do this in a <font color="blue">tasteful </font> manner please

gildwulf
10-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Are you a masochist?

Clarkmeister
10-16-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
don't just post that I am the biggest troll for making this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but it definitely moves you near the top of the list.

[censored]
10-16-2005, 04:47 PM
theben - edit: not anymore
dasleben
thinman
indiana
stlantly - now banned but amazingly posting again
jakethebake - although troll is maybe too strong
jihadontheriver- im undecided but starting to give more attention
istewart

it's too bad someone here doesn't have the power to do someting about it.......

NorCalJosh
10-16-2005, 04:49 PM
can someone give me the exact definition of a forum troll?

Stuey
10-16-2005, 04:53 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/carepolice.gif

[ QUOTE ]
added final note---do this in a tasteful manner please

[/ QUOTE ]

Suits my taste fine. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<font color="white"> This post is the same as voting for myself right? </font>

gildwulf
10-16-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/carepolice.gif

[ QUOTE ]
added final note---do this in a tasteful manner please

[/ QUOTE ]

Suits my taste fine. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored] that is funny...where did you find that?

MelchyBeau
10-16-2005, 04:56 PM
[censored]

Melch

MelK
10-16-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
can someone give me the exact definition of a forum troll?

[/ QUOTE ]

A troll is someone who tries to stir up controversy.

For example, a troll might come along and offer to post nekked pictures of his ex behind her back and cause several long controversial threads. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MelK
10-16-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He has a new alias already? We need an "Aliases thread" to keep track of who has duplicate accounts.

Stuey
10-16-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored] that is funny...where did you find that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Carepolice ytmnd (http://carepolice.ytmnd.com/)

mason55
10-16-2005, 05:01 PM
You and not because of this post.

[censored] what happened to making posts about other posters = ban?

10-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Stuey, Avatar god of OOT strikes again!

God, this guy is fan-freakin'-tastic!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[censored]
10-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]
Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

mason55
10-16-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]
Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. i've been waiting for this day since his first post.

Phoenix1010
10-16-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuey
10-16-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yipes you meanie! What type of a banning was that one?

Is he...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/permabanned1.jpg

/images/graemlins/frown.gif Poor guy didn't know what hit him.

gorie
10-16-2005, 05:14 PM
ok, so this thread may be stupid and unnecessary, but i really don't see how this thread is any different than [censored]s "really awesome idea" thread about troll vs troll banning fun. if anything i'd say it inspired this one.
asking people to support your idea, and then banning someone who essentially is asking "who is the bottom 10% and why" that everyone keeps mentioning , is messed up, yo.
you could have just locked the thread.

mason55
10-16-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, so this thread may be stupid and unnecessary, but i really don't see how this thread is any different than [censored]s "really awesome idea" thread about troll vs troll banning fun. if anything i'd say it inspired this one.
asking people to support your idea, and then banning someone who essentially is asking "who is the bottom 10% and why" that everyone keeps mentioning , is messed up, yo.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy has had it coming since his first post. You have really been way too sensitive about this whole thing.

gorie
10-16-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy has had it coming since his first post. You have really been way too sensitive about this whole thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe. hold me.

jakethebake
10-16-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

o.k. i pick my spots and stir the pot some, but one of the biggest trolls in oot? c'mon. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MelK
10-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Look at his valuable contributions to other forums:

Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3689491&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lazymeatball
10-16-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i pick my spots

[/ QUOTE ]

ps. I don't think you're a troll, but really now.

pps. Find a new bar and report

jakethebake
10-16-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i pick my spots

[/ QUOTE ]
ps. I don't think you're a troll, but really now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm... Point made. I meant I pick my spots where I choose to stir the pot.

gorie
10-16-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3689491&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah that is lame and so was this. i am clueless about his other posts, so i'm not arguing whether or not he was someone that should be banned. but i just think it's funny, how this topic is worth a banning, and [censored]s idea was considered ok and fun. people are weird.

HopeydaFish
10-16-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn
10-16-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah that is lame. and i am clueless about his other posts, so i'm not arguing whether or not he was someone that should be banned. but i just think it's funny, how this topic is worth a banning, and [censored]s idea was considered ok and fun. people are weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a cookie.

Stuey
10-16-2005, 05:28 PM
Lets all help "the ben" pick a name for his new improved self okies.

"ben again" sound good?

I got nothing people help out here.

<font color="white"> She always had all the cookies she just don't share : ( </font>

gildwulf
10-16-2005, 05:30 PM
DasBen?

Voltron87
10-16-2005, 05:31 PM
why did stlantny get banned?

10-16-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lets all help "the ben" pick a name for his new improved self okies.

"ben again" sound good?

I got nothing people help out here.

<font color="white"> She always had all the cookies she just don't share : ( </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

ewwwwww-ben
poooo-ben
nuthin-new-ben
no-clu-ben

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stuey
10-16-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dis did it (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3686525&amp;page=1&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1)

Stuey
10-16-2005, 05:35 PM
SIITBen

HopeydaFish
10-16-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is (was) pretty indicative of most of his posts.

He's 14 years old, 15 tops.

MelK
10-16-2005, 05:36 PM
Jabba the Ben

http://briansbar.com/Jabba.jpg

Voltron87
10-16-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dis did it (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3686525&amp;page=1&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

banned for that? strict. i like it. is it temporary?

also, theben should be banned. step up [censored]

daveymck
10-16-2005, 05:53 PM
I was on his ignore list anyway, strangely he hadnt made mine yet.

[censored]
10-16-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

banned for that? strict. i like it. is it temporary?

also, theben should be banned. step up [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a note Voltron. When you see [censored] as a title that means the poster has been either banned or exiled from OOT.

[censored]
10-16-2005, 06:00 PM
theben has accepted an OOT exile. this allows him to participate in the other forums on the condition he does not post in OOT. If he violates these terms he will be banned.

I will start to use the OOT exile policy more and more as I think it is a good one.

Voltron87
10-16-2005, 06:01 PM
i kind of went "wtf i know what [censored] means dumbass" at first. but i soon realized that you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

[censored]
10-16-2005, 06:11 PM
this is part of a PM I sent to theben and I think it could very useful for some of the posters here if the wish to survive.

[ QUOTE ]
You like Stlantny and several others I will be getting to are being exiled because you all pursue the quantity without quality approach to posting. Essentially there is a never ending stream of crappy one liners which do nothing to contribute to the discussions in a meaningful way. In the past this was perhaps the accepted form of OOT posting but that will no longer be the case. I understand that this is a highly subjective judgement on my part, but this is the way it is going to be.

You were not the worst offender and will soon be joined by many others as I make my way through them.

As I said I highly encourage you to participate in the other forums and take advantage of the wealth of information contained with in them.

[/ QUOTE ]

please feel free to ignore the above and continue about your normal course of activity.

imported_CaseClosed326
10-16-2005, 06:21 PM
I may not post here much, but this whole [censored] thing is a whole lot of fun to watch.

Keep it up.

KDawgCometh
10-16-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cause he sucks

ptmusic
10-16-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cause he sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Essentially there is a never ending stream of crappy one liners which do nothing to contribute to the discussions in a meaningful way.

[/ QUOTE ]

touchfaith
10-16-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dasleben
thinman
indiana
istewart

[/ QUOTE ]

If by 'troll' you mean 'speaking your mind and not giving a [censored] about what other people think about you', count me in. I'll wear my badge proudly.

I could really give a [censored] about peoples opinions about my opinions, especially here.

Even if you try to care about somebody's feelings, they will typically crap in your face anyway.

As far as I'm concerned, you could all go to hell and I would careless.

[censored]
10-16-2005, 07:59 PM
sweet thinman is back

Sponger15SB
10-16-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If by 'troll' you mean 'speaking your mind and not giving a [censored] about what other people think about you', count me in. I'll wear my badge proudly.

I could really give a [censored] about peoples opinions about my opinions, especially here.

Even if you try to care about somebody's feelings, they will typically crap in your face anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, uh, why do you post here again?

Hamish McBagpipe
10-16-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sweet thinman is back

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Either participate and further the discussion in a meaningful way or stay out. If all you can provide is a constant stream of meaningless short replies of sexual innuendos and other crap then you simply do not need to be here.

[/ QUOTE ]

DMBFan23
10-16-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I opened this thread expcting a banning to have taken place, and I was not disappointed. awesome.

KaneKungFu123
10-16-2005, 08:21 PM
jihad and istewert arent trolls.

DasLeben
10-16-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dasleben
thinman
indiana
istewart

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey cool, I'm at the top of the list. I guess nobody complains about anything except for me, or uses their brain either.

Thinman: Back to Pokersavvy then? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sponger15SB
10-16-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess nobody complains about anything except for me, or uses their brain either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack Germonde: You're insane, John!

John McLaughlin: Wrong! I'm perfectly sane. Everyone else, however, is insane and trying to steal my magic bag. St. Patrick of Buchananomics!

JihadOnTheRiver
10-16-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious as to how I made your list. Or almost made your list. Not looking to stir up trouble or anything...

-JOTR

Blarg
10-17-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
jihad and istewert arent trolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

This couldn't be more incorrect, at least as to one of them.

KDawgCometh
10-17-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
istewert isn't a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp. To even place IStewart in the troll category is stretching it to say the least

KDawgCometh
10-17-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cause he sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Essentially there is a never ending stream of crappy one liners which do nothing to contribute to the discussions in a meaningful way.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true, but what more is there to say about stlanty other then he sucks. I'm not really in the mood to bust out a thesarus and come up with 15 different ways to say how worthless of a poster he is

mason55
10-17-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
istewert isn't a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp. To even place IStewart in the troll category is stretching it to say the least

[/ QUOTE ]

Man... You know what's really cool? The Nazis.

KDawgCometh
10-17-2005, 04:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
istewert isn't a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

weren't they the greatest. Especially that Himmler guy, he knew what was up

Blarg
10-17-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
istewert isn't a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think jumping into countless threads to rant about "nig*ers" or whatever in a manner exactly intended to be inflammatory and idiotic isn't being a troll, then the word has absolutely no meaning.

That he's a troll isn't even close to up for negotiation.

Blarg
10-17-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
istewert isn't a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And they're sooooooo funny.

pokerdirty
10-17-2005, 09:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dasleben
thinman
indiana
istewart

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how you hate the thread so much that you ban the OP, yet you still post who you think the trolls are. [censored].

HopeydaFish
10-17-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
istewert isn't a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think jumping into countless threads to rant about "nig*ers" or whatever in a manner exactly intended to be inflammatory and idiotic isn't being a troll, then the word has absolutely no meaning.

That he's a troll isn't even close to up for negotiation.

[/ QUOTE ]

B Dids
10-17-2005, 10:02 AM
I like istewart, and while I don't think his sole purpose on this forum is to be a troll, he mos def makes trollish posts.

He's funny as hell, so I would hope we didn't ban him.

ononimo
10-17-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dasleben
thinman
indiana
istewart

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how you hate the thread so much that you ban the OP, yet you still post who you think the trolls are. [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Indiana
10-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Im a little behind in my reading, but I have no idea how I make censoreds troll list. Ive always been str8 with the guys on this forum and every one of my threads has been entertaining. On the other hand, this moderator censored could be considered a troll, hell even perhaps an [censored].

Indy

kyro
10-19-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im a little behind in my reading, but I have no idea how I make censoreds troll list. Ive always been str8 with the guys on this forum and every one of my threads has been entertaining. On the other hand, this moderator censored could be considered a troll, hell even perhaps an [censored].

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's because you bump 2-day old threads like this without contributing a damn thing?

imported_anacardo
10-19-2005, 02:35 PM
If we define "troll" as someone who deliberately sets out to start a buncha [censored], then no, you're not a troll at all. You're maybe the most earnest poster on these boards.

TheMainEvent
10-19-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If we define "troll" as someone who deliberately sets out to start a buncha [censored], then no, you're not a troll at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding? Did you read the "All music made after 1990 sucks" thread?

imported_anacardo
10-19-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If we define "troll" as someone who deliberately sets out to start a buncha [censored], then no, you're not a troll at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't. I'm willing to be corrected, though. And you should understand that he probably means every word of it.

dtbog
10-19-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will start to use the OOT exile policy more and more as I think it is a good one.

[/ QUOTE ]

UBB doesn't support banning people from certain forums?

I don't think that would be very hard to code..

HopeydaFish
10-19-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't. I'm willing to be corrected, though. And you should understand that he probably means every word of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a troll makes incendiary comments solely to get a rise out of people. Whether he believes what he's saying is irrelevant, it's the negative reaction that the troll lives for.

Indy always believes what he posts, and isn't posting simply to draw attention to himself (or at least, no more so than most other posters on here).

TheMainEvent
10-19-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...isn't posting simply to draw attention to himself

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I am baffled. This is the same guy who made a poll about whether he should leave OOT and another thread challenging the entire forum to play him heads up.

HopeydaFish
10-19-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I am baffled. This is the same guy who made a poll about whether he should leave OOT and another thread challenging the entire forum to play him heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't consider him a troll. Those actions might be committed by trolls, but they're not uniquely troll-like.

Besides, even if you're convinced that those behaviours were "trolling", 99% of the time Indy isn't doing stuff like that. He's posting his honest opinion, just like everyone else.

DMBFan23
10-19-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

we could start with why the hell you decided to bump this thread.

EDIT: kyro beat me to it.

jokerthief
10-19-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He has a new alias already? We need an "Aliases thread" to keep track of who has duplicate accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he was just dumb. /images/graemlins/frown.gif my trolldar sucks.

TheMainEvent
10-19-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't consider him a troll. Those actions might be committed by trolls, but they're not uniquely troll-like.

Besides, even if you're convinced that those behaviours were "trolling", 99% of the time Indy isn't doing stuff like that. He's posting his honest opinion, just like everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right...he really annoyed me with those threads at the time, and I do think they were trolling, but I agree that he pretty much hasn't been like that since.

[censored]
10-19-2005, 04:04 PM
I made that list as an effort to give a heads up to posters who I thought needed to step up their game or risk being banned.

I would add pokerdirty to it and perhaps remove Jihad

jokerthief
10-19-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
istewert isn't a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

istewart has flamed me ever since I told him that Jimmy Paige is the most overated guitarist ever and that anyone who thinks he is the best guitarist of all time either don't play guitar or sucks at guitar. This pissed him off and he let me know it. I then told him that anyone with an ounce of musical talent can play any Paige song after 6 months of lessons and a little diligence. Since then he has nothing but flamed me. He even flamed me when I posted this (NSFW) (http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7350/gymnast3cb.jpg) . I guess he's still trying to learn the stairway solo.

BTW, I /images/graemlins/heart.gif you istewart. Grudges are for grouchs.

samjjones
10-19-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I then told him that anyone with an ounce of musical talent can play any Paige song after 6 months of lessons and a little diligence. I guess he's still trying to learn the stairway solo.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is why I read OOT. Well done.

MegaBet
10-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Just be happy you don't have Stanzee posting here! He's the biggest troll on the STT forum.

[censored]
10-19-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just be happy you don't have Stanzee posting here! He's the biggest troll on the STT forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he was banned

Indiana
10-19-2005, 04:55 PM
Ok maybe I have trolled but that doesn't make me a troll. Does having a beer make me a drinker? The Heads Up post was aimed at making a little healty competition and I didnt know the OOT policy on mentioning "that game" in here at that time. The 90s music post was a little trolling and I have tried very hard to download newer stuff from iTunes so that does show some openmindedness.

Indy

pokerdirty
10-19-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I made that list as an effort to give a heads up to posters who I thought needed to step up their game or risk being banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel honored! I wouldn't call myself a troll though. maybe a gnome.

JihadOnTheRiver
10-19-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel honored! I wouldn't call myself a troll though. maybe a gnome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel slightly sadenned. I've never been on a hit list before. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be back on it soon enough.

B Dids
10-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Saddly, istewey is temp banned right now because somebody didn't like some joke he made somewhere.

MegaBet
10-19-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he was banned

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately not. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3718383&amp;page=0&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14)

I'm sure he wouldn't be around much longer if you were mod-ing the STT forum, [censored] /images/graemlins/grin.gif

imported_anacardo
10-19-2005, 05:42 PM
See? Heart of gold. Bless you, Indiana. Bless your fields of grain.

MrWookie47
10-19-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he was banned

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately not. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3718383&amp;page=0&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14)

I'm sure he wouldn't be around much longer if you were mod-ing the STT forum, [censored] /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd never bothered to read any of that guy's posts before, although I'd heard him get nominated for banning in other threads. Who is this guy? Sup bro?'s much less funny gimmick account?

phixxx
10-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Me.

10-19-2005, 07:09 PM
TROLL!! TROLL!! TROLL!!

http://www.pagiserver.cz/store/ender/Cave%20troll%203.jpg

PoBoy321
10-19-2005, 08:41 PM
I am really, and truly honored that I haven't been mentioned yet.