PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Media: Up the creek without a paddle

AnnieCruz86
10-16-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm not usually one of those liberal media bashers, but this one is just too hilarious:

Michelle Kosinski: Liberal Media Without a Paddle (pics and video included) (http://www.onlinepokercenter.com/blogs/poker_addict/2005/10/michelle_kosinski_canoe_video.html)

Covering the flooding in the northeast, Today Show's correspondent Michelle Kosinski canoed through a subrban street and proclaimed, "This is essentially part of the Passaic river in this neighborhood. It rushed in yesterday through the streetsit is really hard to control a canoe or boat while you're out in it," while two men walked through the screen, showing that the water was barely ankle deep.

Matt Lauer struggled to keep a straight face, joking about the "holy men" who were walking on water.

"Have you run aground yet?" Katie Couric asked.

"Why walk when you can ride?" Kosinski replied.

Later, an NBC News spokeswoman explained that Kosinski had been riding in deeper water near an overflowing river down the street, but there were concerns that the current was too strong for her.

"It's not like we were trying to pass it off as something it wasn't," spokeswoman Lauren Kapp said.

Blarg
10-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Take it to politics, genius.

xorbie
10-16-2005, 03:46 PM
What the [censored] does this have to do with a "liberal" media.

AnnieCruz86
10-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Sorry, that was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek title. Obviously a flood report is not the same as a conversation with troops.

But you have to admit it is really funny that the same people who think they've caught Bush in a staged event actually staged an event themselves. Not exactly the same level, but still hilarious.

cardcounter0
10-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Hahahahhahahahaha! that is a knee slapper.

Dumb newscaster reporting on a flood -VS- President staging a Q&A seesion, and then denying it was staged.

Whew! The irony!

cardcounter0
10-16-2005, 04:41 PM
This liberal media NBC (which was trying to demonstate actual conditions safely) is owned by that pinko organization General Electric. Hahahaha! Those stupid liberals.

Why can't they just echo what the White House administration tells us?

10-16-2005, 04:48 PM
I saw it and thought it was hilarious!

NBC is Liberal? Oh, you mean all the gay programming, especially BRAVO TV? Nah, that's just "progressive PC thinking." You know, the gay "lifestyle" is quite common, normal, natural, etc. And if they keep telling me enough times, I'll eventually get it.

btw, she had a paddle

cardcounter0
10-16-2005, 05:01 PM
So using your reasoning, Jeff Gannon "Special" White House reporter is liberal.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-16-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So using your reasoning, Jeff Gannon "Special" White House reporter is liberal.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And the NY Times has a couple of "throwdown conservatives." So what?

cardcounter0
10-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Sorry, I thought your original post was some kind of attempt to make a point of some type.

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

PITTM
10-16-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, that was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek title. Obviously a flood report is not the same as a conversation with troops.

But you have to admit it is really funny that the same people who think they've caught Bush in a staged event actually staged an event themselves. Not exactly the same level, but still hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

i still dont see how you could possibly title an nbc report as being a "liberal" media report gone wrong. i can say things that make no sense too.

rj