PDA

View Full Version : Going Down

diebitter
10-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Given the great advice in the 'head' thread, and the fact I learnt about the magic finger there, I've come to the conclusion I'm a noob at going down.

I know enough to concentrate on the bean, try different rhythms and firmnesses till I get good feedback, and going with that till completion.

However, this now seems beginner-level to me, and I want to up my game a bit, in case I ever get to do it again.

Please, replies only from OOT pussy-masters and women. or both.

TIA

gmrankin
10-16-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
magic finger
concentrate on the bean
till completion.
do it again.

Please

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

You said it best yourself.
http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/0141302291.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

TheBlueMonster
10-16-2005, 02:46 PM
while down there, have one finger inside against her g-spot.
How do I describe how to do this without being really explicit?

--eager for beaver

DarkForceRising
10-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Pressure and speed is chick specific but there is one thing that has not failed me yet.

When the girl is getting close to achieving (or faking) her orgasm insert a finger into her vag. Then proceed to slowly and steadily make a "come here" motion on the ribbed area in the upper area of her vag. Once you find a rythym she seems to like DO NOT deviate from it. A consistent speed and motion (eating snatch or banging) is key.

TheBlueMonster
10-16-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pressure and speed is chick specific but there is one thing that has not failed me yet.

When the girl is getting close to achieving (or faking) her orgasm insert a finger into her vag. Then proceed to slowly and steadily make a "come here" motion on the ribbed area in the upper area of her vag. Once you find a rythym she seems to like DO NOT deviate from it. A consistent speed and motion (eating snatch or banging) is key.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess that's a way of describing it.

jakethebake
10-16-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
while down there, have one finger inside against her g-spot.
How do I describe how to do this without being really explicit?

--eager for beaver

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. This has been pretty extensively discussed in other threads, including diagrams.

jakethebake
10-16-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

When the girl is getting close to achieving (or faking) her orgasm insert a finger into her vag. Then proceed to slowly and steadily make a "come here" motion on the ribbed area in the upper area of her vag.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found this to be "chick specific" as well. Some seem to prefer a "come here motion" others seem to prefer side-to-side.

10-16-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As good a description as I think I've ever heard/read. May I add, I've found many ladies enjoy their "brown eye" massaged and/or entered with a digit while all the other stuff is going on. I know, guys, it's starting to sound extreeeeeeemely complicated, but I always enjoy giving as much pleasure as I can and there ain't nuthin' as ego-boostin' as givin' her a "big O."

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

diebitter
10-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Sometimes the 'magic scissors' works to devastating effect here (and more often does nothing at all).

That's about the only other trick I know about from the ones I mention in the OP, but it seemed appropriate to share at this juncture.

joecash
10-16-2005, 05:59 PM
how much do you think women like o-sex on them? i really don't like to do it, but it hasn't really been a problem so far.

daveymck
10-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Getting her on top somtimes can be good as well, she can then control things a bit more, but approach with the fingers from the back on this to avoid injuries and discomfort.

A tip that was on some sex show was to do the alphabet on her with your tongue no idea if this is any good though.

All holes filled is good too but somtimes lube and timing on that. Also try multiple fingers and I have found fingers from each hand sort of crossed over can work well as well, but thats easier when she on top.

Ulysses
10-16-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've found this to be "chick specific" as well. Some seem to prefer a "come here motion" others seem to prefer side-to-side.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty foolproof to try a round of a few different moves. It'll be pretty apparent very quickly which one is the right way to go. Just stick w/ that and you will be the King forever.

scotty34
10-16-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how much do you think women like o-sex on them? i really don't like to do it, but it hasn't really been a problem so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be serious?

JihadOnTheRiver
10-16-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please, replies only from OOT pussy-masters

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think that there is a single man on here besides the gay dude that will NOT consider himself a "pussy-master?"

kyro
10-16-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think that there is a single man on here besides the gay dude that will NOT consider himself a "pussy-master?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not. You lose.

JihadOnTheRiver
10-16-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not. You lose.

[/ QUOTE ]
Touche

joecash
10-16-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

serious about what? I'm really not into it.

jakethebake
10-16-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
serious about what? I'm really not into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of guys aren't into it, but you seriously question whether whether women really like it?

radek2166
10-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Give her a rim job. Any schmuck can eat pussy!!!

jakethebake
10-16-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally give a couple of licks all the way from ass to clit. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

zephed
10-16-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it doesn't really matter when they already got their orgasm driving in your awesome rx8.

joecash
10-16-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it doesn't really matter when they already got their orgasm driving in your awesome rx8.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you know you are jealous.

JihadOnTheRiver
10-16-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm rather ashamed to admit that this is pretty much my theory on life below the waist.

MonkeeMan
10-16-2005, 11:06 PM
Look you bunch of [censored]' morans, it's not that hard a [censored]' concept here. How many times I gotta [censored]' tell ya? A, B, C, D, E...

http://tonova.typepad.com/thesuddencurve/images/kinnison.jpg

TheBlueMonster
10-16-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm rather ashamed to admit that this is pretty much my theory on life below the waist.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/climberjosh2/ScaredFace.jpg
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

johnnybeef
10-16-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Look you bunch of [censored]' morans, it's not that hard a [censored]' concept here. How many times I gotta [censored]' tell ya? A, B, C, D, E...

http://tonova.typepad.com/thesuddencurve/images/kinnison.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm mr. T!!!

MtSmalls
10-17-2005, 03:03 PM
short answer:

Two in the Pink
One in the Stink