PDA

View Full Version : OCTOBER PARTY REOLAD BONUS

10-16-2005, 02:26 PM
will there be any party reload that are univerisal this month and mot account specific?? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Party seems to be shuting me out on account specific reloads I h aven't got one on my accounts in a while /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I am wondering if party has totally done away with univerisal reloads bonuses every moth because of the downfall of online poker in recent monts /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SackUp
10-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Dude, just look down a couple threads for the "Party500" bonus!

Deposit $100 get $500 bonus. 1x playthrough. Party is trying to get all it's players back. 500 hands for $500 is amazing. How did you miss this???

10-16-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Deposit $100 get $500 bonus. 1x playthrough. Party is trying to get all it's players back. 500 hands for $500 is amazing. How did you miss this???

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonus code: MCVICKERISANASS

10-16-2005, 02:31 PM
I don't know if MrMcNuggets will ever be taken seriously ever again...

cassette
10-16-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I h aven't got one on my accounts in a while /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You being a retard is the reason bonuses are worse than they used to be. Thanks!

ImDaMan
10-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Do you know how to use ?????????????????????? retard?

ghostface
10-16-2005, 04:10 PM
If I could choose to ban anyone person in this whole forum it would be you. You are worse than trp.

10-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Come on guys, it's somewhat entertaining.

theben
10-16-2005, 04:29 PM
there is a universal reload. its called RELOADINYOURBUTT

4thstreetpete
10-16-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonus code: MCVICKERISANASS

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried the bonus code even though I didn't get the popup and it worked!! thanks so much.

TobDog
10-16-2005, 10:59 PM
1)What everyone else here said already

2) I got 12 party account specific bonus reloads, guess your not sleepin with the right Punjab

3) Your an Ass

4) Can the mods make a MrMcvicker, Wacko Jacko Fourum to put this crap in?

Oh forgot

5) ENJOY!

jman220
10-16-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
will there be any party reload that are univerisal this month and mot account specific?? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Party seems to be shuting me out on account specific reloads I h aven't got one on my accounts in a while /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I am wondering if party has totally done away with univerisal reloads bonuses every moth because of the downfall of online poker in recent monts /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Party's Press Release stated that there will be a universal reload, standard 20% up to $100, 7x playthrough, this coming thursday, October 20th. Just make sure you use the bonus code "ssanasirekcivcmrm" Make sure you put it in exactly like that, its a long code and if you mispell it you won't get the bonus.

10-16-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Party's Press Release stated that there will be a universal reload, standard 20% up to $100, 7x playthrough, this coming thursday, October 20th. Just make sure you use the bonus code "ssanasirekcivcmrm" Make sure you put it in exactly like that, its a long code and if you mispell it you won't get the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ] you are hilariously pathetic

SackUp
10-17-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

4) Can the mods make a MrMcvicker, Wacko Jacko Fourum to put this crap in?

[/ QUOTE ]

They did, it is called Internet Bonuses /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SackUp
10-17-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

funny pm i got about this

"Hello, you mentioned looking for a thread that talks about the Party 500 bonus. I don't see that thread anymore and wanted to know where I could go to find information about this bonus (and is it for all accounts?)

Thanks in advance! "

/images/graemlins/smile.gif FYI this whole thread and anything to do with MrMcVicker is a JOPKE