PDA

View Full Version : Prague Strip Club/Whorehouse Trip Report

SmileyEH
10-16-2005, 06:26 AM
This being my first strip club experience.

Friday night. Get back to the hostel around 8 from a hard 3 hours of 4tabling. Hit up the Italian Restaurant down the street for some fantastic fresh roast trout and a couple pints-8bucks total. Head back to the hostel bar and keep drinking. The 27 year old scottish girl I hooked up with earlier in the week(im 19)comes by and we start drinking heavily. Eventually she convinces a crowd of guys and an american girl to hit up the atlas strip club downtown. Im dissapointed as you can imagine as its only delaying vagina for at least 2 hours.

We stumble out of the hostel pub at around 1130 and flag down a couple taxis. The group is international to the extreme: scottish girl, washington girl, carolina guy, vietnamese guy, me the canadian, and a finnish dude. Get dropped off at Wenceslas square at a total cost of about $1.50 each for the cabride. As we're walking down the streets looking for the club we develop a permanent tail of a black guys trying to get us to come to their respective strip clubs. Obviously, we are settling for nothing less than the best and try to shoo them off. Pretty soon we're lost and some czech teenagers about keel over laughing at the 5'2 scottish chick asks in broken czech for directions to the strip club.

We finally get there and us guys shell out 200 crowns ($8) for the cover and a free beer (some [censored] like 1/3rd pint crap too). Make are way in to see about 30-40 scantily clad czech strippers/whores trying to get in the 50 or so guys' pants. Most are in their 30's, british, and seem retarded as a whole (no offense to the brits out there). We head over to the front of the stage, buy some ripoff beer (50 crowns for something less than half pints) and watch the show. It basically consisted of the more attractive strippers/whores dancing with bored expressions on their faces for about 15 mins then rotating somebody else in. Very meh.

About 2 dancers in we have the first "LIVE LESBIAN SEX SHOW", with two extremely hot girls going at it for about 10 mins. This could have been really good, but they seemed more interested in talking to their friends offstage as they were eating eachother's shaved vag. In any case, we're all drunk enough that nobody minds scotland and I making out instead of watching the show. At this point the finnish guy dissapears.

More dancers, more making out etc. On one of my bathroom trips, I walk back only to have my balls grabbed by some whore-moderately pleasant experience. Every so often a stripper/hooker will wander over and try to offer us a private show/blowjob/"real sex, very good" but no one seems interested (except for absent finnish guy). Prices seemed to be about 2000crowns for a private show with a blowjob sort of deal.

Finally, the highlight of the evening comes on stage "LIVE SEX SHOW", with a very hot (very bored again) girl and a Fabio lookalike. It takes the dude like 5 minutes to get hard, probably because the girl blowing him keeps stopping to make faces at us. At one point she puts her thumb and forefinger about a half inch apart and nods in Fabio's direction. This was too much and we're all tearing up laughing. They eventually have sex, Fabio winking at the two girls in our group - the girl talking to her friends offstage. Didn't watch too much as I'm too busy making out.

Somewhere during this time the finnish guy comes back smoking a cigartte and looking very relaxed. He reports that a 30 minute private show and a blowjob was 2500 crowns (bout $100). We leave soon after, catch a tram, hit the bathroom floor with the scottish girl and call it a night.

To sum up: strip clubs-boring, women in their 20's-not.

-SmileyEH

Granite
10-16-2005, 06:41 AM
I made the mistake of renting an apartment for a week, just next to the Atlas, got harassed constantly to go in and was curious. Much more interested in chasing women who would reciprocate my lust, so never went in.

Loved Prague, and the women are amazing. The first couple of days I had the worst hangover of my life, caused by 4 days of constant drinking at Oktoberfest in Munich. Explains my poor choice of accomodation hehe.

Cheers,
Granite

Lazymeatball
10-16-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
scottish girl, washington girl, carolina guy, vietnamese guy, me the canadian, and a finnish dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

So three americans, a chinaman, and a couple of eurotrash.

btw, this report needs pictures, specifically of Scotty.

Dariel86
10-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Ofcourse the finnish guy went for the hookers, we rock!

Evan
10-16-2005, 08:02 AM
This report had too many irrelevant facts and lacked sufficiently consistent monetary conversions. Try again.

Yeti
10-16-2005, 08:08 AM
*** / *****

daveymck
10-16-2005, 08:23 AM
A lot of british guys go to prague on stag do's and to be honest gangs of brit blokes abroad on all day drinking sessions tends to bring out the worst side of us. We do have a bad reputation at a lot of holiday resorts for the same sort of stuff. We tend to binge drink which is the main problem.

KaneKungFu123
10-16-2005, 09:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
*** / *****

[/ QUOTE ]

what does this mean?

OP: i didnt think there were too many black guys in prague, and dont know why they were touting strip clubs? regardless $100 is alot for a BJ.

KaneKungFu123
10-16-2005, 09:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of british guys go to prague on stag do's and to be honest gangs of brit blokes abroad on all day drinking sessions tends to bring out the worst side of us. We do have a bad reputation at a lot of holiday resorts for the same sort of stuff. We tend to binge drink which is the main problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored], dude.

British people drink like fish. Next up is probably the Germans. Its not even close.

Evan
10-16-2005, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** / *****

[/ QUOTE ]

what does this mean?

[/ QUOTE ]
3 out of 5 stars?

KaneKungFu123
10-16-2005, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pretty consistent in my experience.

KaneKungFu123
10-16-2005, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** / *****

[/ QUOTE ]

what does this mean?

[/ QUOTE ]
3 out of 5 stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. I thought it was a sex fraction.

Evan
10-16-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sex fraction.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't even know what that means, but it's a great phrase.

Sheriff Fatman
10-16-2005, 09:12 AM
I was part of a stag-do that went to Prague in 2001. I remember the live sex show at Atlas very well - none of us who were there that night can listen to Bonnie Tyler's 'Total Eclipse Of The Heart' without being reminded of it. Sadly, the stag refused to be persuaded to use the song for his first dance at the wedding!

Funniest thing was that we did the Atlas show and then moved onto another strip club that also advertised live sex shows. This turned out to be the same couple as the first one, 'performing' to the same song!

"Turn around, every now and then......." AAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!

Sheriff

KaneKungFu123
10-16-2005, 09:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex fraction.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't even know what that means, but it's a great phrase.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought he was going for Ass/P***y!

Xelent
10-16-2005, 10:49 AM
If the strippers were incredibly hot, why not bang one or two or three of them? Was the scottish girl hotter?

emil3000
10-16-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** / *****

[/ QUOTE ]

what does this mean?

OP: i didnt think there were too many black guys in prague, and dont know why they were touting strip clubs? regardless $100 is alot for a BJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is weird, and I lack a good explanation, but I can confrim it. Some where also drug dealers.

Luv2DriveTT
10-16-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This report had too many irrelevant facts and lacked sufficiently consistent monetary conversions. Try again.

[/ QUOTE ]

offTopic
10-16-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a Finnish guy or a hooker? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dariel86
10-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Both?

Fratony
10-16-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm surprised to hear you didnt have a good time at the strip clubs in Prague. I went this past summer and the one we went to was incredible, some of the hottest women i have ever seen. I dont remember the name of the place but i am 90% sure it was Atlas. We hit it up with a brittish soccer team and bought multiple lesbian sex shows for like 5 bucks a person (there were a lot of us). I agree the beer at the strip club sucked, but we just got drunk elsewhere and didnt really need to drink much more by the time we got there. I think the coach of the team had had sex with one of the "whores/strippers", he came back all sweaty, tie crooked kinda thing. Overall, i thought Prague had Amsterdam beaten like a red-headed step child when it came to sex shows and hot women.

SmileyEH
10-16-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If the strippers were incredibly hot, why not bang one or two or three of them? Was the scottish girl hotter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Great sex with hot/funny/interesting girl for free >>> paying for sex with a tired and bored looking but hot czech prostitute.

-SmileyEH

Macdaddy Warsaw
10-16-2005, 05:26 PM
I hope you got a [censored] picture.

KaneKungFu123
10-16-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why the hell does he need a picture? he knows what it looks like. he told you about it. if you want to see it, go and fricking see it.

daryn
10-16-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why the hell does he need a picture? he knows what it looks like. he told you about it. if you want to see it, go and fricking see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

n1