PDA

View Full Version : A Poker Tracker question

nomadtla
10-16-2005, 04:56 AM
I'm planning on getting poker tracker for obvious reasons. But I am also planing on getting a new laptop with my tax money in April, perhaps sooner depending on bonuswhoring. And I was wondering if any one could tell me if I can transfer the program with all my imported hands to my new computer or would it be better to wait till I get the new computer and buy PT then. I have all my HH in Email so wherever I put PT I can import them when it's set up.

gila
10-16-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm planning on getting poker tracker for obvious reasons. But I am also planing on getting a new laptop with my tax money in April, perhaps sooner depending on bonuswhoring. And I was wondering if any one could tell me if I can transfer the program with all my imported hands to my new computer or would it be better to wait till I get the new computer and buy PT then. I have all my HH in Email so wherever I put PT I can import them when it's set up.

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be no problem. All you have to do is download onto your new computer, then tell pat you have a new computer, and he will give you a new code. You actually DONT transfer pt over. This will be cinch for you with your HH on email.