PDA

View Full Version : Omaha SNGs

10-16-2005, 03:21 AM
Does anyone play Omaha SNGs? I recently fired up a few 5.5's and 11's on FT and this game really appeals to my inner lag. The one I just finished I saw 72% of flops, 31% of turns, 28% of rivers, and 21% showdowns and took it down in 27 hands winning 14 of them. When the cards are hitting, I don't know if there's a more fun game to splash around in.

Anyway, the main problem with these is that they take forever to fill up on full tilt. I have to fire one up and then play almost an entire HE SNG before it fills.

Does anyone know of any sites with decent traffic for Omaha SNGs? Also, to anyone who plays these what sort of ROI can be attained for a "good" player?

By the way, if there is a forum for Omaha SNG's, i apologize for posting in wrong forum and being an ignorant newb. If this is so, by all means reprimand me harshly...but please also point me to the right forum. Thanks for any replies.

--Jimmy

ace_in_the_hole
10-16-2005, 03:30 AM
I'm gonan guess Party is your best bet for finding fast filiing Omaha SnG's, also for finding fish to fill those seats. There are a lot of F words in that sentence.

10-16-2005, 03:36 AM
That's probably true, but they only have Omaha HiLo. I may someday try these, but for now I have a hard enough time reading the board in an Omaha High game. Thanks for the reply though.

Anyone know of a site with fast filling Omaha High SNGs, preferably with 1500 chips...I really shouldn't be so picky.