PDA

View Full Version : Ed Miller Bachelor Party

tonypaladino
10-16-2005, 03:16 AM
I am cross posting the non-poker related part of my report on Ed's party. I am doing this because I feel oot rather than b&m is the best place for stripper stories. The full report is in b&m.

I had intended to get to the satalite club at around 6 to catch the end of the book signing. After my R train moved 3 stops in 45 minutes, I knew I wouldn't make it, but I'd still catch the bachelor party.

I got to the club at 6:45 and was told that everyone just left. The dude at the door gave me the address of the bar and Luv2DriveTT's cell number.

I stood on 5th ave waiting for a cab forever, and finally got a gypsy cab to pick me up. Needless to say, the driver didn't know his way around the lower east side. We sat in the car staring at a map of lower manhattan for a while and finally I called TT and he helped me figure out how to get there.

I finally got into the bar, there were about 15 or more 2+2ers there. Then the strippers came. I hope Ed posts his experience because I'm not gonna.

I was already pretty wasted from dinner with some friends in brooklyn, and I made it much worse chugging down Stellas. ActionBob bought everyone shots a couple of times too.

I had an awesome lap dance for $40 that went on way longer than it should have because the dancer was tipsy. I wanted to keep going but Jason T had been waiting for the same girl, so I took my blue balls and went back up to the bar for more to drink. After Jason, the girl gave Evan his 567th lap dance.

The other stripper that was still there (4 to start with, 2 left) was completely smashed and was practiacally passed out on top of James (I dont know your 2+2 name, sorry). She then stumbled down the stairs, stopping halfway to collapse, and was in the bathroom for a while with the other stripper. There are reports that TT was in there with them for a while, but It's hearsay from me.

MelK
10-16-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am cross posting the non-poker related part of my report on Ed's party.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean there's a poker related aspect of Ed's bachelor party? How disappointing.

Blarg
10-16-2005, 03:50 AM
Book signing? What book?

peachy
10-16-2005, 04:21 AM
i didnt get tipped!!!

SackUp
10-16-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i didnt get tipped!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

did you check under all of your rolls and in all crevices?? I'm pretty sure I put money somewhere.

Keep looking!

ThaSaltCracka
10-16-2005, 04:37 AM
This thread had good intentions tony, but the delivery is really lacking. Sorry man.

Evan
10-16-2005, 07:39 AM
I feel like [censored].