PDA

View Full Version : Its chilly, the air smells like burning wood, and its near halloween..

STLantny
10-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Your scariest REAL LIFE experiences, dealing with the supernatural...

Ill start.

My old house was def haunted. There were several weird things that happened, ill tell the first 3.

1. I was about 15, my little brother was about 1 or 2, and I was babysitting. We were playing in our family room (no one was home). I def heard someone running down the stairs frmo our second floor and jumping onto the landing, right outside the door to th family room. I thought it was all in my head nutil my little brother looked at me and looked scared as heck, and looked out the door to where the stairs were. there was no one in the house when I checked it out. Freaked my parents out when they got home

2. My mom had her comforter washed, and sitting on a chair next to her bed, I walked into her room looking for her, and I freaked out ebcause I saw a face in the rolled up comforter, then it went away (this was probably a little more my imagination than anything)

3. I was walking downstairs to my room in the basement, my parents built me a nice little apartment down there, and I heard snickering comming from down there as I walked down the steps. I leaped up abotu 5 steps at a time i was so scared ( i was like 18). Everyone was in the family room...

I have a bunch others but dont feel liek typing anymore..ill get to them later.

chuddo
10-16-2005, 01:38 AM
when i was a kid i lived in an old plantation house that was built in 1815. it was owned by general lewiston.

anyway, it was pretty much haunted, and weird things would particularly flair up around holidays.

for instance every christmas morning, my entire family would be downstairs having breakfast, and we would hear faint music coming from upstairs and the sound of kids laughing.

i also once saw a ghost dog.

Jerkass333
10-16-2005, 01:49 AM
Was it a ghost bee-dog?

Matt Williams
10-16-2005, 01:50 AM
Here is a good story. It is completely 100% true. I swear on my parents grave that it's the truth.

On July 19th, 2000 my mom passed away. She lived in a mother/daughter house with my sister. My sister was married with a 6 year old daughter. Anyway, the night of the 18th, my sister is in the back yard with her husband and notices an orange glow above the house. Her and her husband walk around the house to see where the glow is coming from. They can't figure it out, and go to bed. The next day, when my brother-in-law woke up, he heard the TV upstairs and knew my mom never left the TV on. So he went up and found her in the living room. While the cops and funeral home are over, my niece is playing in the back yard. Her grandmother on the other side of the family comes over and takes her to her house. A few days go by. My sister tells everyone about the orange glow. My niece comes home after the funeral and proceeds to tell her mother that she saw an orange glow in the shape of my mom above the house while playing in the backyard the day after. She had no idea that her parents saw the same orange glow. Keep in mind, she was 6, so it's not like she would just make up that story.
At the same time, my mom's favorite animal was a ladybug. The day she died, each one of her children (6 of us) came in contact with a ladybud. My one sister and brother saw one on the OUTSIDE of the plane that they were flying to NJ in. They were both on seperate planes. I saw one on the way over to my sister's house in my car. Makes you think.

STLantny
10-16-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here is a good story. It is completely 100% true. I swear on my parents grave that it's the truth.

On July 19th, 2000 my mom passed away. She lived in a mother/daughter house with my sister. My sister was married with a 6 year old daughter. Anyway, the night of the 18th, my sister is in the back yard with her husband and notices an orange glow above the house. Her and her husband walk around the house to see where the glow is coming from. They can't figure it out, and go to bed. The next day, when my brother-in-law woke up, he heard the TV upstairs and knew my mom never left the TV on. So he went up and found her in the living room. While the cops and funeral home are over, my niece is playing in the back yard. Her grandmother on the other side of the family comes over and takes her to her house. A few days go by. My sister tells everyone about the orange glow. My niece comes home after the funeral and proceeds to tell her mother that she saw an orange glow in the shape of my mom above the house while playing in the backyard the day after. She had no idea that her parents saw the same orange glow. Keep in mind, she was 6, so it's not like she would just make up that story.
At the same time, my mom's favorite animal was a ladybug. The day she died, each one of her children (6 of us) came in contact with a ladybud. My one sister and brother saw one on the OUTSIDE of the plane that they were flying to NJ in. They were both on seperate planes. I saw one on the way over to my sister's house in my car. Makes you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a good one...

another story:
I dont remember this at all, my mom told me

Im about 2, im the oldest/only child at this point. Im in the basement, with my mom while she is ironing, i was playing with toys, on the other side of hte basement, and proceed to walk over to my mom, and ask her where Ro went (Ro is my godmother, and was most def not in the house). My mom asked what I meant, and I told her that I was just talking to a lady that looked like Ro and that the lady was in the basement, but I couldnt find her. She ran over the to the neighbors house holding me and crying, until my dad came home.