PDA

View Full Version : Favorite memories

judgesmails
10-16-2005, 12:07 AM
I always feel good when I remember the times I played catch with my dad. It was my favorite thing ever.

STLantny
10-16-2005, 12:09 AM
The anticipation before playing in hockey/soccer/baseball games when I was a kid

asofel
10-16-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The anticipation before playing in hockey/soccer/baseball games when I was a kid

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent and so true...

STLantny
10-16-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent and so true...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can still remember waking up, getting my goalie stuff ready, all excited, while watching saved by the bell, and TMNT

miajag81
10-16-2005, 12:21 AM
Just lazy, responsibility-free summer days as a kid. Kind of vague, I know, but I really miss those days.

stanky
10-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Missing a couple days of grade school to take a road trip with my parents down to U of I to watch my older brothers high school play in the state basketball tourny. We would go whether it was the boys or girls team so we went like three or four times. Some of my friends also had older siblings so they would also make the trip. I mostly remember alot of goofing off in the hotels, arcades, and hanging out in the nose bleeds at the arena even though the place was only about 15% full.

webgator
10-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Shooting my first deer! My dad was so proud! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

diebitter
10-16-2005, 01:10 AM
Watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a little kid in the cinema.

rohjoh
10-16-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a little kid in the cinema.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this was the first movie I ever saw, good stuff.

daryn
10-16-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow, good one man. soccer baby.. was fun

[censored]
10-16-2005, 01:23 AM
When I was 4-5 my family lived on a 40acre forrested farm in Missouri. Everyday for a whole summer my brother (year younger) and I would strike exploring and catching things like box turtles.

Also when through middle school I lived in a neighborhood with a bunch of similar aged guys. So many days started and stopped with playing wiffle ball until it was impossible to see the ball due to darkness. Good times.

gamblore99
10-16-2005, 02:11 AM
summers when i was around 13-15 me and brothers had a big group that played tennis together. After we would come back to our house and play video games. That was awesome.

Also water fights, swimming, monopolay, tag and nerf wars.
Man I had a good childhood.

STLantny
10-16-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
summers when i was around 13-15 me and brothers had a big group that played tennis together. After we would come back to our house and play video games. That was awesome.

Also water fights, swimming, monopolay, tag and nerf wars.
Man I had a good childhood.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, nerf wars were the [censored], also playing spy and army games, getting dressed up and stuff was fun