PDA

View Full Version : Trip report...

jakethebake
10-15-2005, 11:50 PM
I'm sick as a dog with the flu or something and have a house full of drunk-off-their-ass MILFs. I'm stoned on cold medecine mixed with alcohol. They've been drinking pina coladas and playing charades all night. I'm waiting for them to break out the Twister that one of them brought. Updates forthcoming.

swede123
10-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Jake, you are a genuine real man of genius. Keep us updated, preferably with pictures.

Swede

jakethebake
10-15-2005, 11:53 PM
I'll work on that. The wife may have hidden the camera in anticipation. She's usually one stewp ahead on things like that.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to insist the next one of her little get togethers like this is a lingerie party if I'm stuck at home during it.

asofel
10-15-2005, 11:55 PM
this is when you bust out your incredible charm, have your wife turned on and yet slightly jealous, and ravage her all night...

swede123
10-15-2005, 11:56 PM
You do realize it's Jake we're talking about here, right?

Swede

asofel
10-15-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You do realize it's Jake we're talking about here, right?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, its all about confidence. Jake, just pretend that Thinman and Dead are moving in on them and you will NOT let this happen.

jakethebake
10-16-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, its all about confidence. Jake, just pretend that Thinman and Dead are moving in on them and you will NOT let this happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping this eventually turns into a make-out party. they're pretty drunk. However, given the amount of cold meds I've consumed today, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it up if I wanted.

rohjoh
10-16-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping this eventually turns into a make-out party. they're pretty drunk. However, given the amount of cold meds I've consumed today, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it up if I wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

LITTLE BLUE PILL

asofel
10-16-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...i'm also at home, drinking some wine, dealing with some pain in the ass allergies, and swabbing my foot with iodine...long story short, i was at a friends house playing "bridge" last night, did a quick hop over a fence to check out the neighbors beer pong, and just happened (while wearing sandals) to land on a [censored] pipe sticking out of his lawn...very nice....

astroglide
10-16-2005, 02:01 AM
i can't believe you're objectifying women like this. you should be embarassed that you are mentioning details about their private lives. and are you married? should you be suggesting things involving cheating on your wife? this certainly does not belong on this forum, or anyplace else. you should be ashamed of yourself.

STLantny
10-16-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i can't believe you're objectifying women like this. you should be embarassed that you are mentioning details about their private lives. and are you married? should you be suggesting things involving cheating on your wife? this certainly does not belong on this forum, or anyplace else. you should be ashamed of yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

is my sarcasm broken? are you serious or not?

bravos1
10-16-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LITTLE BLUE PILL

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a new thread for you...

LITTLE BLUE PILL vs quadruple nyquil shot w/ a sudafed chaser...

outcome??? your wife/gf may have a great night, but it won't matter because you slept through the entire night!

Blarg
10-16-2005, 02:24 AM
You should get them talking about who gives the best BJ's, and then see if any of them are willing to prove it.

asofel
10-16-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is my sarcasm broken? are you serious or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

he is

imported_anacardo
10-16-2005, 02:32 AM
Are you joking my [censored]?

Maybe you'd like some help pulling that three-foot glass rod out of your ass.

diebitter
10-16-2005, 02:35 AM
Listen, in your report, we need filth.

We want it.

We need it.

We deserve it!

If there's none, just make it up.

Blarg
10-16-2005, 02:35 AM
This is not a mental picture I had been in any need of.

Brainwalter
10-16-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll work on that. The wife may have hidden the camera in anticipation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hidden camera eh? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

jakethebake
10-16-2005, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm...Sarcastic point taken, astro. But I don't belive I mentioned any details of anyone's private lives nor suggest cheating on my wife. I suggested I may like to watch them play strip Twister. Unfortunately, they all went home before they got the Twister. /images/graemlins/frown.gif