PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Basketball Team Evaluation

ClassicBob
10-15-2005, 10:41 PM
My friends and I set up our league this afternoon. We had 10 teams, with 15 spots. We have the following categories.

FG%; FT%; 3PTM; PTS; OREB; DREB; AST; ST; BLK; TO;

I'll list the positions that are required to be filled, and then my remaining bench players.

PG - Andre Miller
SG - Larry Hughes
G - Eddie Jones
SF - Ron Artest
PF- Kevin Garnett
F - Rashard Lewis
C - Ben Wallace
C - Primoz Brezec
Util - Chris Webber
Util - Deron Williams
Bench - Brendan Haywood
Bench - Jason Williams
Bench - Jared Jeffries
Bench - Brent Barry
Bench - Amare Stoudemire (IR)

I will have another Bench spot to pick up a free agent once I put Amare on the IR, and I'm not sure who to go with, but the pickings are slim anyway.

I don't remember my exact order of drafting, but I'll do my best. We did a snake draft. I had the number 2 pick, and picked KG. Next came Ben Wallace, then Artest, Hughes, and Lewis respectively. I paniced with the Brezec pick in the 9th round. But, nobody was paying too much attention, and I was able to snake Amare in the 10th. I'm a little worried about my guard situation, but overall, I'm happy.

Thoughts?

SCfuji
10-15-2005, 10:47 PM
is this like a 6 man league? jeez.

ClassicBob
10-15-2005, 10:51 PM
As I said at the top of the post, this is a 10 man league. So, I guess that means I did pretty well. As I said, I'm very pleased by my first 5-6 rounds, but a little nervous about my later rounds. I'm mainly asking to see if I have a well-rounded team.