PDA

View Full Version : Boulder Station last Poker room to allow smoking in Vegas

lozen
10-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Was in Vegas for 9 days for Golf so we returned to Boulder Station as very cheap and buddies dont gamble much. Surprsed to see the Pokerroom allowed smoking still. It was disgusting. They had a non smoking table but that really did not make a difference. Highest limit was 4/8 with 1/2 blinds with a kill. Those mini blinds mean its everyone in. Asked floor supervisor if they were going Non smoking soon and he said never.

10-15-2005, 08:41 PM
The Palms, which went non-smoking in June, is now permitting smoking between Midnight and 8AM in its Limit Room only (no limit room remains non smoking 24 hrs.)

Photoc
10-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Arizona Charlies Decatur and the Speedway are the other 2 that allow it.

Howard Burroughs
10-16-2005, 03:06 AM
"Arizona Charlies Decatur and the Speedway are the other 2 that allow it."

Plus another 9 poker rooms (smoking). Most are off the beaten path though (the road less traveled). I don't smoke but I play in all of these rooms. I have no life.

Howard

10-16-2005, 11:24 AM
Cannery has a smoking/non-smoking tables.

cardcounter0
10-16-2005, 01:05 PM
I think the poker "room" at the El Cortez downtown will always be smoking until they blow up the building.
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AllVegasPoker.com
10-16-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the poker "room" at the El Cortez downtown will always be smoking until they blow up the building.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. At the El Cortez, you could leave your cigarettes at home, but still get your nicotine fix just sitting in that place.