PDA

View Full Version : Luck turn around after a huge downswing... LC

ace_in_the_hole
10-15-2005, 08:05 PM
As you all know I was on a VERY bad downswing at the $33's over the last 20 days. After a very well timed and fortunate tounrey win I was able to move to the $55's and just as i had hoped my luck is turning around there which is VERY nice because of the higher BI. I just won 3 in a row. Holler.

P.S. Don't worry I'm not going to keep making LC posts about winning or losing, just had to share as at least one person who may wonder how I am doing at the $55's.

MegaBet
10-15-2005, 08:17 PM
I've always preferred the $55s over the $33s.

psyduck
10-15-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

reasons?

ace_in_the_hole
10-15-2005, 08:22 PM
From the samll number I have played, >200, I have noticed that the slighly more intelligent players are easier to take advantage of. You can actually get them to lay down mid pair.

gildwulf
10-15-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting deja vu

MegaBet
10-15-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

reasons?

[/ QUOTE ]

The play at the $55s suit my game better. I tend not to do so well in wild crazy games where the best outdraw wins. This is another reason why I don't like limit games. And as ace says, the people are smarter and able to lay down mediocre hands.

DyessMan89
10-15-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

reasons?

[/ QUOTE ]

The play at the $55s suit my game better. I tend not to do so well in wild crazy games where the best outdraw wins. This is another reason why I don't like limit games. And as ace says, the people are smarter and able to lay down mediocre hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if your bluffing them off their mediocre hands ... are they really any smarter? I think more "conservative" is the right word.

ace_in_the_hole
10-15-2005, 08:53 PM
I consider myself smarter than DONK A, I am better and win mroe than DONK A, but I get bluffed off more medicore hands than him. Is this crazy thinking?

psyduck
10-15-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From the samll number I have played, >200, I have noticed that the slighly more intelligent players are easier to take advantage of. You can actually get them to lay down mid pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, but don't you also fall under the category of "slightly more intelligent player"

SCfuji
10-15-2005, 09:29 PM
those mediocre hands that you fold are usually the worst hand, barring any reads.

The Yugoslavian
10-15-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As you all know I was on a VERY bad downswing at the $33's over the last 20 days. After a very well timed and fortunate tounrey win I was able to move to the $55's and just as i had hoped my luck is turning around there which is VERY nice because of the higher BI. I just won 3 in a row. Holler.

P.S. Don't worry I'm not going to keep making LC posts about winning or losing, just had to share as at least one person who may wonder how I am doing at the $55's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is good and all but I'd like to mention a couple things.

You didn't run that badly.

You don't need to make a bajillion I'm running well posts now that you're running well. I mean, they're better than running bad posts but just keep doin' the strategy thing.

Gl on the turnaround.

Yugoslav

The Don
10-15-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As always, I agree with this.

Exitonly
10-15-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely, 1000 chips = way cooler than 800