PDA

View Full Version : Suppose you made a clone of yourself...

Matty
10-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Suppose someone paid you a million dollars to make a clone of yourself, but the clone came out without hands. Nevertheless you two are world-famous and make millions flying around the world for speeches, shows, whatever.

Then, one day your plane crashes and just the two of you are left alone on a deserted island for a year. There's plenty of food and water. You don't know if you'll ever be rescued or not.

At any point during the year could you be convinced to jack off your clone without being paid to do so?

Duffman
10-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Only if he blows me.

[censored]
10-15-2005, 07:41 PM
Man hands have never touched another man's penis. I don't see any reason to start ever.

Claunchy
10-15-2005, 07:41 PM
Does he just have no hands, but normally-sized arms? Cause if so, he could just like put a nub on each side and masturbate himself that way.

If that's not the case, then no way. My clone's screwed.

Matty
10-15-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does he just have no hands, but normally-sized arms? Cause if so, he could just like put a nub on each side and masturbate himself that way.

If that's not the case, then no way. My clone's screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]Cut off at the elbows.

Cue 50 ootiots seeing if they can touch themselves with their elbows...

daryn
10-15-2005, 07:46 PM
stupid question. hands aren't necessary to get off. just build a sand dune with a hole in it

10-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Is this a gay thread?

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

man
10-15-2005, 07:53 PM
this is now my away message.

and no, that's gross.

TheBlueMonster
10-15-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Only if he blows me.

[/ QUOTE ]
uh....

jakethebake
10-15-2005, 09:36 PM
This is the worst poll ever. Thank goodness you spend all your time in politics.

gorie
10-15-2005, 09:37 PM
no way ! i'm ugly.

Matt Williams
10-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Well here's a good question for you.
Let's say you are 25 and you clone yourself. After a few days, you decide to have sex with your clone. Are you
A. Homosexual
B. Asexual
C. A child molester. (you are 25 years older than the clone, so he is still a minor)
D. All of the above

10-15-2005, 09:46 PM
I have, oddly enough, had this conversation come up before.

I always said "what the hell" In this scenario I'm a millionaire and I have a clone. I'm sure my world view is probably going to be a little off.

Plus if my clone prompts me to do this, I am sure it is something I *must* do -- seeing as how we are the same person. As in I wouldn't have a choice because we are both working from the same mindset.

What a thought-provoking question...

bravos1
10-15-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's say you are 25 and you clone yourself. After a few days, you decide to have sex with your clone. Are you
A. Homosexual
B. Asexual
C. A child molester. (you are 25 years older than the clone, so he is still a minor)
D. All of the above

[/ QUOTE ]

How about "E. You are an idiot and YSSCKY" since you have no clue regarding this subject!

bravos1
10-15-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am sure it is something I *must* do -- seeing as how we are the same person. As in I wouldn't have a choice because we are both working from the same mindset.

What a thought-provoking question...

[/ QUOTE ]

What???? LOL.. you sir are also an idiot! You are the "same person"?? Be gone!!

Matt Williams
10-15-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A. Homosexual
B. Asexual
D. All of the above

[/ QUOTE ]

How about "E. You are an idiot and YSSCKY" since you have no clue regarding this subject!

[/ QUOTE ]

How about.... Ummm.. STFU?
[censored] tool. Time for the ignore button.

Matty
10-15-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the worst poll ever. Thank goodness you spend all your time in politics.

[/ QUOTE ]My next poll is going to be "What if you were the clone- would you accept a handjob?"

Aytumious
10-15-2005, 10:05 PM
I'd [censored] my brains out.

gildwulf
10-16-2005, 12:32 AM
I'd blow me.

Matty
10-16-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My next poll is going to be "What if you were the clone- would you accept a handjob?"

[/ QUOTE ]Or here's a better one: Suppose you time travel to the future and are stuck there. You also get stuck on a deserted island with your future self, who has no hands. Would you give yourself a handjob? If you were your future self, would you accept a handjob from yourself?

Matt Williams
10-16-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My next poll is going to be "What if you were the clone- would you accept a handjob?"

[/ QUOTE ]Or here's a better one: Suppose you time travel to the future and are stuck there. You also get stuck on a deserted island with your future self, who has no hands. Would you give yourself a handjob? If you were your future self, would you accept a handjob from yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I would be asking my future self questions as to how I lost my hands. Besides, that whole sand thing is a good idea.

dibbs
10-16-2005, 03:08 AM
We'd have to fight to the death. I'd fckin hate to fight a guy with knobs too, sht hurts.

Is it common knowledge that if you ever meet your exact replica, you have to immediatley engage in a brawl to the death? Somehow every guy I knows is aware of this code, maybe they all freaks though.

peachy
10-16-2005, 03:09 AM
i would kill it...and take its organs

mslif
10-16-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But if it was your clone, you would have the same problem /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Brainwalter
10-16-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a much better question.

BTW, was it you or someone else who started the "What if you kill your own clone lol!" thread?

Brainwalter
10-16-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it common knowledge that if you ever meet your exact replica, you have to immediatley engage in a brawl to the death?

[/ QUOTE ]

It damn well should be.

peachy
10-16-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But if it was your clone, you would have the same problem /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

but the disease wouldnt kick in for about 10 years!!!

mslif
10-16-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but the disease wouldnt kick in for about 10 years!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

valenzuela
10-16-2005, 03:56 PM
this thread is simply disgusting.

diebitter
10-16-2005, 04:04 PM
An interesting philosophical conundrum.

But I'd say that, if he's got no hands, and doesn't develop his undercarriage muscles (those that you use if you stick a towel on the end of your chopper, and flex/relax to make it go up and down) enough so he can come whenever he wants to by flex/relax rahter than hand manipulation, doesn't deserve to be given help.

Exitonly
10-16-2005, 04:07 PM
He can find something to hump

Matty
10-16-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Besides, that whole sand thing is a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]You've obviously never had a foreign object get inside of your penis. Most painful experience ever.

scotty34
10-16-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He can find something to hump

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, how are you surviving on a deserted island? There must be some animals or something around.

peachy
10-16-2005, 08:34 PM
if ur gonna get him off just let him do u....jeez