PDA

View Full Version : Low content...but fun

golfboy7
10-15-2005, 07:33 PM
I'm at work today and BORED as all get-out so I start dealing holdem hands.

The second round of hands I deal 7 hands...which look like this...

1 A /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 2 A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 3 J /images/graemlins/club.gif10 /images/graemlins/club.gif - 4 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 5 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif - 6 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif - and 7 Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

So in any normal (use that word loosely) game I"d figure hands 1, 2, 3, and 7 would see a flop.

I deal the flop of.....

A /images/graemlins/club.gifK /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/club.gif and it made my day at work!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

wickss
10-15-2005, 10:58 PM
I ran an experiment once and delt out 10 hands face up for a while. I was suprised to find that most of the time, there was no more than one playable hand out. I would love to see all the cards face up when 5 players enter every hand at the $25NL party tables.

10-15-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would love to see all the cards face up when 5 players enter every hand at the $25NL party tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not Party $25, but you can watch a full, real money tournament game with all cards showing. Gives you a good feel for what people may have.

http://www.tightpoker.com/track.html

Use the hand history replayer on the site (either web or download) with history #6: "7th in 630 person multi-tournament - FULL history file"

Enjoy /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Exitonly
10-16-2005, 02:22 AM
Pokerstars runs Quad shootouts, and the FT is replayed at a later date w/ all the hole cards shown... didnt know if i'd like it, but it was really really interesting.